This is the transcript page for the level A Walk In The Park.
- Jacob Kowalski: Thanks... very much.
- Newt Scamander: I was watching you at dinner.
- Newt Scamander: People like you, don't they, Mr. Kowalski?
- Jacob Kowalski: Well, I'm... I'm sure people like you too, huh?
- Newt Scamander: Not really, no. I annoy people.
- Newt Scamander: Where exactly are we?
- Jacob Kowalski: Uh, Diamond district.
- Newt Scamander: You thieving little monkey!
- Newt Scamander: Rooooooar!
- Jacob Kowalski: What was that?
- Newt Scamander: There's absolutely nothing to worry about.
- Newt Scamander: This should help to attract her.
- Newt Scamander: Put this on.
- Jacob Kowalski: Tell me, has anyone ever believed when you told them not to worry?
- Jacob Kowalski: But... Why would I have to wear something like this?
Outside Shaw Tower
- Senator Shaw: There shall be no reward for idleness. And so while the odious saloon has been banished, private parlours and other speak-easies selling tea and Coffee must be squashed! And so, citizens of New York, under my guidance, there shall be no repeal of prohibition, because stable, clean living families make a strong America!
- Langdon: WITCHES!
- Langdon: This is witchcraft!
- Langdon: I wanna see my lawyer!
Meanwhile at Central Park
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.