This is the transcript page for the level Accruing Interest.
- Thesus Scamander: Well, little brother, I don't know how much you heard wherever you are about what's going on in jolly old Europe, but this chap Grindelwald has been making a lot of noise since you've been away. Charismatic blighter, but the Ministry doesn't like him...
- Thesus Scamander: ... nor does the International Confederation. He's upset a few of the bigwigs and he's gone underground
New York Port Authority
- Security Guard: Anything edible in there?
- Newt Scamander: No.
- Security Guard: Livestock?
- Newt Scamander: Erm... No.
- Security Guard: Let me take a look.
- Security Guard: Next!
- Newt Scamander: Excuse me. Sorry, what's the quickest way to Arizona from here?
- Modesty: My momma, your momma, gonna catch a witch...
- Senator Shaw: Hey! Whatcha doing? Get outta the way!
Outside the Steen National Bank
- Mary Lou: This great city sparkles with the jewels of man's inventions!
- Mary Lou: Movie theaters, automobiles, the wireless...
- Mary Lou: Electric lights. All dazzle and bewitch us!
- Mary Lou: But where there is a light, there is shadow, friend.
- Mary Lou: Someone is stalking our city. Wreaking destruction and then disappearing without a trace...
- Newt Scamander: Oh, so sorry. My case.
- Jacob Kowalski: Excuse me.
- Jacob Kowalski: Excuse me. Trying to get to the bank here.
- Newt Scamander: Merlin's beard.
Steen National Bank
- Bank Announcer: Mr. Kowalski, Mr Bingley will see you now.
- Gilbert Bingley: You would have done better to come home promptly when the war ended. Gotten a job and put some money away.
- Jacob Kowalski: This is Babka. Everyone who tastes it says it's the best they've ever had.
- Gilbert Bingley: Mr Kowalski -
- Jacob Kowalski: You gotta try the Paczkis, Okay, it's my grandmother's recipe, the orange zest just...
- Gilbert Bingley: Mr Kowalski! Good day to you!
Into the Steen National Bank
- Jacob Kowalski: Whoa there!
- Newt Scamander: Look at me... That's right... There we are... I'm your mother...
Return to New York
- Newt Scamander: For the last time, you pilfering pest. Paws off what doesn't belong to you!
- Newt Scamander: Now, unfortunately, you have seen far too much. If you wouldn't mind, if you just stand there...
- Newt Scamander: Over in a jiffy.
New York Back Alley
- Tina Goldstein: Who are you?
- Newt Scamander: Newt Scamander. And you are...?
- Tina Goldstein: You could not haven chosen a worse time to let that creature loose!
- Tina Goldstein: I'm taking you in!
- Newt Scamander: Taking me in? Where?
- Tina Goldstein: Magical Congress of the United States of America!
- Tina Goldstein: At least tell me you took care of the No-Maj.
- Tina Goldstein: You wiped his memory, right? The No-Maj with the case?
- Newt Scamander: Erm...
- Tina Goldstein: That's a Section 3A, Mister Scamander!
MACUSA File Room
- Graves: So Tina...
- Graves: What's this all about?
- Tina Goldstein: Mr Graves sir, this is Newt Scamander. He has a crazy creature in that case and it got out and caused mayhem at a bank!
- Newt Scamander: They just have as much right to exist as we do. With proper protection not to mention a educational program which is what I've been working on.
- Tina Goldstein: Protecting them? What about the Statue of Secrecy, and not to mention the claws and fangs and the flames and the venom?
- Graves: All right then, let's see the little guy.
- Jacob Kowalski: Sorry, Grandma.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.