This is the transcript page for the level Arkham Attack.
Outside the Arkham Asylum
- Batman: Hold this.
- Barbara: Batman?
- Batman: Barbara!
- Barbara: What are you doing here?
- Barbara: Wait, is that the Phantom Zone Pro--?
- Robin: Megaphone! It's a megaphone.
- Robin: See how it's making my voice louder!
- Robin: Must be something wrong with it...
- Batman: Grappling hook!
- Barbara: Code red! Batman and a child accomplice are attempting to infiltrate Arkham Asylum.
- Prison Guard 2: Attention all inmates! We are on high alert! Return to your cells immediately.
- The Joker: Hee-hee-hee!
Into The Joker's Prison Cell
- The Joker: Hey Bats. What brings you to Arkham Asylum?
- Batman: This. And the Speedwagon.
- The Joker: The Phantom Zone Projector?!
- The Joker: You're not going to... banish me to the notorious space prison that houses all of the universes' greatest villains, are you?
- Barbara: Oh no. That's it! That's his plan?
- Batman: Well, I would have put it more succinctly , like this:
- Barbara: Wait! Batman! Don't do it! That's what he wants--
- The Joker: Whooooaaaa!!!
- Batman: Yes! That's what I call saving the city again!
- Robin: You are an inspiration.
- Barbara: Batman, I can't believe you did this.
- Batman: You're welcome.
- Barbara: I've got to arrest you now, you know that?
- Batman: Yeah., I've got to arrest you too!
- Barbara: Officers, take this projector to the evidence room and keep it under 24 hour armed guard.
- Barbara: Hopefully, we can figure out how to get The Joker back.
- Batman: Get him back?! He's safe in the Phantom Zone, Barbara. What's the worse he can do?
- Batman: Pft. C'mon. What's the worst that can happen?
The Phantom Zone
- The Joker: So we're all agreed that if I break you out of here, then you'll help me defeat Batman, yes?
- Agent Smith: Very well.
- Sauron: Aye.
- Dalek: Exterminate!
- Agent Smith: He means affirmative.
- Lord Voldemort: But how will you liberate us from this infernal prison?
- The Joker: Leave that... to me...
Arkham Asylum Elevator
- Prison Guard 2: Surprisingly upbeat music for a prison.
- Prison Guard 2: Going up, ma'am?
- Harley Quinn: No...
- Harley Quinn: ...But you're going down!
- Harley Quinn: Smash!
- Harley Quinn: Suh-mash!
On the top of Arkham Asylum
- Computer: Export options.
- Computer: Release all inmates.
- Computer: Are you sure?
- Harley Quinn: Yes I am.
- Computer: Please don't.
- Computer: Releasing all inmates.
- Computer: Oh my.
On the top of Arkham Asylum
- Barbara: What?! How did he get out?!
- Prison Guard: Ma'am! Harley Quinn just beat us up and took the Phantom Zone Projector!
- Barbara: I knew it!
Computer in Arkham Asylum
- The Joker: That's right! I'm here to finally take over Gotham City!
- The Joker: And to prove to Batman once and for all that I really am his greatest enemy.
- Batman: Not my greatest enemy.
- The Joker: But, in order to do that, I'm going to need a little help from my friends.
- Poison Ivy: Yeah!
- The Joker: Not those old, lamo, regular rouges I used to hang with.
- Poison Ivy: Hey!
- Two-Face: Wha...? I feel very conflicted about that!
- The Joker: No, I gots me some top drawer, grade A evil doers, y'all!
- The Joker: What a crew, huh? And they all work for me.
- The Joker: Now, all that's left is to rub it in Batman's face.
- The Joker: Hey, Sauron! Your flaming eye has the unique ability to peer through time and space.
- The Joker: Any thoughts on the Batcave's secret location?
- Sauron: Hmm... Gimme a second...
- Barbara: (SIGHS)
- Barbara: If I let you out, Batman, it's on one condition.
- Batman: Name it.
- Barbara: You can't capture The Joker by yourself.
- Batman: Nnnnngh... Fine!
- Batman: So who m I working with?
- Barbara: Me.
- Robin: And me!
- Batman: Can I go back in the cell?
- Alfred: Sir...
- Barbara: What the-- how did you...?
- Alfred: Alfred Pennyworth at your service, ma'am.
- Alfred: Sir, the Joker's at Wayne Manor!
- Barbara: We need to get that projector!
- Batman: If we can get to my... Friend's office at Wayne tower...
- Batman: I can master build a sweet black and very dark grey ride to get it!
- Batman: Whoa there commish! We need to do something about that outfit first.
- Batman: Better.
- Robin: I get to go to Dad one's work! Yay!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.