|Franchise||The Powerpuff Girls|
|Vehicles and/or Gadgets||PPG Smartphone|
|Residence||The Powerpuff Girls House (Townsville)|
Along with Bubbles and Buttercup, Blossom was first created by Professor Utonium with sugar, spice, everything nice and Chemical X. She serves as one of the main protagonists in the show along with her sisters.
She is the self-proclaimed leader of the Powerpuff Girls and appears to be more intelligent than her sisters. She is very orderly, having all of her things in a specialized place. According to the short, Run, Blossom, Run, she has perfect kindergarten attendance and was temporarily accepted into a top university, to which she gained a paranoia to being late in that she sometimes got up early even on weekends.
She usually exaggerates and sometimes speaks in a naggy or even condescending nature. She is also very analytical coming up with most of their plans, but still is protective and cares for the well being of her sisters and others. She is also very studious, as she is drawn to intellect-enchanting toys and has often been seen sitting and reading a book. Another sign that she is studious is that in the episode Power Noia, she has a nightmare about failing a test she forgot to study for.
- LEGO Constructs
- Freeze Breath
- Energy Shield
- Super Strength
- X-Ray Vision
- Heart Regeneration
- In the 2016 reboot TV series, she was voiced by Amanda Leighton, who reprises her role in the game. In the 1998 original TV series, she was voiced by Cathy Cavadini.
- Her toy tag design is based on the pink and black line from her dress with the word POW featured on the front.
- She is the only non-DC Comics character to have the Freeze Breath Ability.
- Blossom line towards Wonder Woman references to fact that they team up in a Cartoon Network bumper, aired in 2001.
- Blossom's line towards Robin references the Teen Titans Go!/Powerpuff Girls crossover episode where the Powerpuff's last team up with the Titans didn't work out well.
- Despite having mini legs, she, Bubbles and Buttercup can't go through Mini Access Hatches.
- Main article: Blossom/Gallery