This is the transcript page for the level Elements of Surprise.
Entering Master Chen's Arena
- Wyldstyle: Now where are we?
- Master Chen: Hahaha! What a delightful surprise! More competitors for my tournament of elements!
- Master Chen: Did you arrange this, Klaus?
- Master Chen: No matter. I sense great power in them.
- Master Chen: Power that will soon be mine.
- Master Chen: You!
- Master Chen: Bring our guests... Up to speed!
- Griffin Turner: Yes, Master Chen!
Griffin Turner, Gravis, and Karlof Defeated
- Karlof: Wuhhhhggggg!
- Master Chen: You cheated! Nobody cheats in my tournament! Nobody!
- Master Chen: Agh!
- Master Chen: Oooh!
- Lex Luthor: The staff! Hand it over!
- Master Chen: No! No more surprise guests!
- Master Chen: Uh-oh. Everyone! Stop him!
- Batman: Whatever Lex Luthor wants with that staff, it won't be good. Come on!
- Master Chen: Haha! You'll never find me! No-one has even gotten through my maze of tunnels! You'll rot down here! Forever running in circles, never knowing where to turn!
Encounter with Saruman
- Wyldstyle: Another keystone!
- Gandalf: Behind you!
- Saruman: Did you think my master would make it so easy for you, Gandalf?
- Gandalf: Saruman?! Have you abandoned all reason?
- Saruman: Not at all, my friend.
- Batman: A giant snake, is that all? I think you'll find we're tougher than you expect.
- Saruman: Then I'll make sure he chews properly.
Saruman Defeated and Encounter with Lex Luthor
- Saruman: No !!!
- Wyldstyle: Move!
- Gandalf: Oh!
- Batman: Hand the staff, Lex.
- Lex Luthor: Batman... Come and get it.
Lex Luthor Defeated and Encounter with Master Chen
- Lord Vortech: You have failed me, Luthor!
- Wyldstyle: What. Was. That?
- Batman: I don't know.
- Master Chen: And now... Your punishment for cheating.
Master Chen Defeated
- Gandalf: A little gandy, but it's good to have a spare.
- Batman: We should keep them separate.
- Wyldstyle: Flying monkeys, giant robots, ninjas... Shall we find out what's next?
- Lord Vortech: I'm very disappointed in you, Lex.
- Lex Luthor: It's not my fault. You should have warned me Batman and his cronies would be there.
- Lord Vortech: Batman, again? ...Well, if mice are scurrying through my property...
- Lord Vortech: ...Then I better put down some traps.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.