|Set||71247 Team Pack|
|Enchanted Car||Shark Sub||Monstrous Mouth|
The Enchanted Car was a light blue Ford Anglia 105E Deluxe that was modified by Arthur Weasley to be able to fly, as well as become invisible, via the use of a specially installed device called an Invisibility Booster. It was also modified so that it could fit eight people, six trunks, two owls, and a rat comfortably.
- It is a microbuild of the Flying Car in LEGO Harry Potter Hogwart's Express (4841) set.
- J.K. Rowling was inspired to incorporate this car into the Chamber of Secrets from her time spent in high school with her best friend Sean Harris who had a turquoise Ford Anglia similar to the car used in the book and film.
- Although the flying car is the property of Harry's friend Ron Weasley, Harry uses it.
- This vehicle is one of four vehicles that can drive and fly at the same time. The other ones are the Soaring Chariot, the Flying Fire Bike and the Lumpy Truck.
- It is referenced in the Fantastic Beasts Story Pack, as Newt Scamander attaches wings to a car at one point, hoping that it "wouldn't catch on" after it flies off. Arthur Weasley creates the Enchanted Car 70 years later.