|Weapons/Accessories||Proton Pack Proton Shotgun|
|Vehicles and/or Gadgets||Ecto-1 (2016)|
|Residence||Ghostbusters H.Q. (2016)|
Erin Gilbert was a professor at Columbia University, but that all changed once she met Ed Mulgrave Jr. Ed came to her after reading "Ghosts from Our Past Both Literally & Figuratively: The Study of the Paranormal", which she co-wrote along with Abby Yates, but wasn't aware that it had been published online without her permission. She was unaware of the book's publication online and did not want her reputation to be mucked up by Ghost Chasing non-sense.
She later found out that Abby was operating in paranormal research with Jillian Holtzmann at Kenneth P. Higgins Institute. To avoid ruining her reputation, Erin demanded that Abby take the book down, but Abby refused. During that conversation, Erin informed Abby about the paranormal sighting at Aldridge Mansion Museum. She eventually agreed to take the book down from the internet if Erin took her and Jillian to the Museum and introduced them to Ed Mulgrave Jr.
While there, the three witnessed the appearance of the ghost of Gertrude Aldridge, although Erin got a little more than she bargained for as the ghost spewed slime all over her. Luckily Abby got the whole thing on video, which would later become viral on the internet, but was also the result of both Abby and Jillian being fired from Kenneth P. Higgins Institute and Erin being fired from Columbia University.
- She is currently the only character in LEGO Dimensions that has 2 different hairstyles, seen in the game. She also has two different hair colors.
- She shares her second hairstyle (when in her Ghostbusters attire) with Chell.
- She can change into Abby, Jillian and Patty by using the Character Selection wheel.
- She was portrayed by Kristen Wiig in the movie. She returns to voice her in the game.
- Erin was the one who suggested the idea of ghostbusting.
- Main article: Erin Gilbert/Gallery