|Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them World|
|Name||Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them World|
|Franchise||Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them|
|Renovations||Restore Beauvals wand shop?|
Restore the Statue of Liberty?
Restore the sea lion enclosure?
Restore the theatre?
Restore Jacob's bakery?
Unlock the Jukebox?
Toys to Life
Blind Pig Blues
The Missing Ingredient
Seeya Later, Obliviator
The Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them World is one of the 16 franchises from Year 2 featured in LEGO Dimensions. This world was not accessible until the release of Wave 7 due to all the characters from this world (Newt Scamander and Tina Goldstein) being unavailable at the time.
- Credence Barebone
- Seraphina Picquery
- Percival Graves
- Chastity Barebone
- Modesty Barebone
- Mary Lou Barebone
- Seeya Later, Obliviator! (given by Seraphina Picquery)
- Toys to Life (given by Modesty Barebone)
- Blind Pig Blues (given by Gnarlak)
- The Missing Ingredient (given by Jacob Kowalski)
- Goldstein Clean (given by Queenie Goldstein)
- Restore Beauvals wand shop (25,000 studs)
- Restore the Statue of Liberty (25,000 studs)
- Restore the sea lion enclosure (35,000 studs)
- Restore the theatre (25,000 studs)
- Unlock the jukebox (15,000 studs)
- Restore Jacob's Bakery (25,000 studs)
- New York
- Magical Congress of the United States of America
- Goldstein Apartment
- Jacob's Apartment
- Central Park
- Times Square (Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them)
- Fleury's Fancy Fauna
- Department Store
- City Hall
- Diamond District
- Desolation Alley
- The Blind Pig
- Thorne Tower
- Steen National Bank
- Second Salem Building
- Port Authority
- Liberty Island