|Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them World|
|Name||Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them World|
|Franchise||Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them|
|Renovations|| Restore Beauvals wand shop?|
Restore the Statue of Liberty?
Restore the sea lion enclosure?
Restore the theatre?
Restore Jacob's bakery?
Unlock the Jukebox?
|Quests|| Goldstein Clean|
Toys to Life
Blind Pig Blues
The Missing Ingredient
Seeya Later, Obliviator
- Credence Barebone
- Seraphina Picquery
- Percival Graves
- Chastity Barebone
- Modesty Barebone
- Mary Lou Barebone
- Seeya Later, Obliviator! (given by Seraphina Picquery)
- Toys to Life (given by Modesty Barebone)
- Blind Pig Blues (given by Gnarlak)
- The Missing Ingredient (given by Jacob Kowalski)
- Goldstein Clean (given by Queenie Goldstein)
- Restore Beauvals wand shop (25,000 studs)
- Restore the Statue of Liberty (25,000 studs)
- Restore the sea lion enclosure (35,000 studs)
- Restore the theatre (25,000 studs)
- Unlock the jukebox (15,000 studs)
- Restore Jacob's Bakery (25,000 studs)
- New York
- Magical Congress of the United States of America
- Goldstein Apartment
- Jacob's Apartment
- Central Park
- Times Square (Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them)
- Fleury's Fancy Fauna
- Department Store
- City Hall
- Diamond District
- Desolation Alley
- The Blind Pig
- Thorne Tower
- Steen National Bank
- Second Salem Building
- Port Authority
- Liberty Island
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.