This is the transcript page for the level Ghostbusters!.
- Egon Spengler: This is hot, Ray.
- Peter Venkman: Somebody blows their nose and you wanna keep it?
- Ray Stantz: Listen!
- Ray Stantz: You smell something?
- Peter Venkman: Stop that!
- Peter Venkman: So, what do we do?
- Ray Stantz: Okay, I have a plan. I know exactly what to do.
- Ray Stantz: Get her!
- Janine Melnitz: Hello Ghostbusters?
- Janine Melnitz: Yes, of course they're serious.
- Janine Melnitz: You do?
- Janine Melnitz: Uh huh, well just err, just give me the address.
- Janine Melnitz: Uh huh... yes of course.
- Janine Melnitz: Oh they'll be totally discreet.
- Janine Melnitz: Thank you.
- Janine Melnitz: WE GOT ONE!!!
- Ray Stantz: Well this is great!
- Hotel Manager: I hope we could take care of this quietly.
- Ray Stantz: Yes, sir. Don't worry. We handle this kind of thing all the time.
- Ray Stantz: You know it's just occurred to me we really haven't had a completely successful test of this equipment.
Encounter with Slimer
- Ray Stantz: We got it!
- Hotel Manager: What is it? Will there be any more of them?
- Ray Stantz: Sir, what you had there, was what we refer to, as a focused non-terminal repeating phantasm or a class five full-roaming vapor. Real nasty one too.
- Peter Venkman: Thanks so much.
- Raymond Stantz: Coming through! One class five, full roaming vapor!
- News Reporter: The phone-in topic today - Ghosts and Ghostbusting!
- Roger Grimsby: Alleged ghost sightings and related super natural occurrences have been reported across the entire tristate area.
- Sarah Smith: Still making headlines all across the country the Ghostbusters are at it again!
- Louis Tully: Oh Dana, it's you.
- Dana Barrett: Oh, hi! Yes, Louis. It's me.
- Louis Tully: I was just exercising. I taped a 20-minute workout on my machine and played it back at high speed, so it only took 10 minutes. I got a great workout.
- Dana Barrett: Goodbye, Louis!
- Louis Tully: Okay, so I'll see you later, huh? I'll give you a call!
- Dana Barrett: That's strange...
- Dana Barrett: I don't believe this, will you please leave?
- Dana Barrett: Okay...
- Ray Stantz: I gotta get some sleep, I'm dying.
- Peter Venkman: You don't look good.
- Raymond Stantz: I don't?
- Peter Venkman: Well, you've looked better.
Shutting Off The Containment Unit
- Walter Peck: Cease and desist all commerce order. Seizure of premises and chattels. Ban on the use of public utilities for non-licensed waste handlers and a federal entry and inspection order.
- Janine Melnitz: Do you want some, uhhh, coffee?
- Peter Venkman: You shut that thing down, and we are not going tp held responsible for whatever happens.
- Walter Peck: On the contrary, you will be held responsible.
- Peter Venkman: No we won't be held responsible.
- Walter Peck: Shut it off.
- Janine Melnitz: I've quit better jobs than this.
- Engineer: Um, I've never seen anything like this before...
- Janine Melnitz: This is Winston Zeddemore, he's here about the job.
- Ray Stantz: Beautiful, you're hired. Ray Stantz. Pete Venkman.
- Ray Stantz: Welcome abord.
Encountering with Gozer
- Peter Venkman: Look at all the junk food...
- Peter Venkman: Hey slow down, chew your food.
- Ray Stantz: It's a girl.
- Egon Spengler: It's Gozer.
- Peter Venkman: Well whatever it is, it's gotta get by us.
- Ray Stantz: Right.
Encountering with Stay Puft
- Peter Venkman: Whoooooooooahhhhh!
- Gozer: The Traveler has come!
- Peter Venkman: Nobody choosed anything!
- Peter Venkman: Did you choose anything?
- Egon Spengler: No.
- Peter Venkman: Did you?
- Winston Zeddemore: My mind is totally blank.
- Peter Venkman: I didn't choose anything!
- Ray Stantz: I couldn't help it!
- Ray Stantz: It just popped in there.
- Peter Venkman: What?
- Peter Venkman: What just popped in there?
- Ray Stantz: I...I...I tried to think!
- Egon Spengler: LOOK!
- Ray Stantz: No!
- Ray Stantz: It can't be!
- Peter Venkman: What is it?
- Ray Stantz: It can't be!
- Peter Venkman: What did you do, Ray!?
- Ray Stantz: It's the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.
- Peter Venkman: Well there's somethin' you don't see every day...
The Ghostbusters Save The Day
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.