This is the transcript page for the level Ghostbusting!.
Zhu's Chinese Restaurant
- Abby Yates: Everyone loves a fixer upper, we'll take it.
- Erin Gilbert: Urgh, it's a dump.
- Abby Yates: Nothing a lick of paint and thirty gallons of industrial bleach won't fix.
- Rowan: When the fourth cataclysm begins, labourers, such as yourself, will be among the last led to the butchery. So make the most of your extra time.
- Patty Tolan: You are just a bundle of joy ain't ya. You have a good day. With yo' crazy self.
- Patty Tolan: Wow. I wonder what train he taking.
- Patty Tolan: Is he going off the tracks? Oh man...
Meanwhile at Zhu's Chinese Restaurant
- Kevin: Hey err, I'm here about the receptionist job.
- Erin Gilbert: You're hired! Hahahaha!
- Kevin: Cool!
- Abby Yates: Oh, err, Ma'am. Hi, Ma'am, if you're waiting for waiting for take out you should really wait downstairs.
- Patty Tolan: Oh, it's... the magazine was here, so I dunno, I just thought that might be your waiting room.
- Patty Tolan: Also, I... Err... got chased by a ghost.
- Patty Tolan: Well I guess he's going to Queens. He's gonna be the third scariest thing on that train.
- Erin Gilbert: I almost got killed!
- Jillian Holtzmann: Yeah, I know. It was so awesome.
Return to Zhu's Chinese Restaurant
- Erin Gilbert: Alright well. What d'ya think?
- Abby Yates: It's just a lot of bits and pieces. I'm pretty sure none of it is supposed to be in the subway though.
- Erin Gilbert: What was that weird thing that guy said to the lady from the subway?
- Patty Tolan: Fourth Cataclysm.
- Patty Tolan: I'm joining the club.
- Erin Gilbert: The thing is this isn't err, really a club. It's a scientific research group...
- Patty Tolan: And I understand that, but let me tell ya something. I read a lot of non-fiction. And you guys are really smart about this science stuff, but I know New York.
- Abby Yates: You're in.
- Patty Tolan: Ha!!!
- Kevin: Ok. Cool, thanks. Bye.
- Kevin: Err... the Stonebrook Theatre? There's a goat on the loose.
- Jillian Holtzmann: I'm gonna load up the car.
- Jonathan: Are you the Ghostbusters?
- Abby Yates: Yes, we're the Ghostbusters.
- Jillian Holtzmann: Hmmm, class three, possibly a class four vapour!
- Jonathan: Anyway, if you just mosey around you'll probably bump into it.
- Abby Yates: Huh, alright. Well we know it's down here somewhere. Let's split up and if you see anything, get on the walkie.
- Erin Gilbert: Did we... just... catch a ghost?
- Jillian Holtzmann: Awwww... Yeah yeah!
- Abby Yates: We put a ghost in a box!
Return at Zhu's Chinese Restaurant
- Erin Gilbert: Doctor Heiss. Hello. Welcome to our laboratory.
- Martin Heiss: Is this a bad time?
- Abby Yates: Actually it is. Why don't you call and make a appointment?
- Erin Gilbert: Erm, it's actually a perfect time. We just... err... take, took a, took a break. Erm, do have a seat, right there.
- Martin Heiss: Let's start light and easy.
- Martin Heiss: So why arr pretending to catch ghosts?
- Erin Gilbert: Well, I think you should see it.
- Abby Yates: Ok, and you're going, you're gonna risk it for him, for that guy? Who cares if he's impressed... Come on!
- Martin Heiss: Ahhhhhwww... What a shammmme.
- Erin Gilbert: We're showing him.
- Abby Yates: No!
- Erin Gilbert: Oh, come on.
- Martin Heiss: Well it has been a real pleasure getting to meet you, and, learn about your 'work'.
- Patty Tolan: That's gonna leave a bruise.
- Erin Gilbert: We gotta get it back.
- Abby Yates: Let's split up. Walkie if you see anything.
- Abby Yates: And if we see any other ghosts, be sure to bag 'em.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.