Goldstein Clean is a Quest that can be found in the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them World at the Goldstein Apartment given by Queenie Goldstein.
- “Oh boy, this place is a mess...”
- — Queenie upon approaching.
Start of the Quest
- “What with everything that's been happening lately, I ain't have the time to clean the apartment... And you'd be surprised at the mess two girls can make!
I wouldn't want any more of Teenie's 'surprise visitors' seein' the place in such a mess! So whaddya say, honey? You'll help me spiff the place up a bit, won't you?”
- — Queenie at the Quest's start
- “I knew I could count on you, honey! Let's hurry on in...”
- — Queenie upon the Quest starting.
Inside the Goldstein Apartment
- “What was THAT doing in the fireplace? Actually, I think maybe better off not knowing...”
- — Queenie upon seeing parts for the Locate Keystone
- “EUGH! How long has THAT been sittin' there? Smells worse than Polyjuice Potion!”
- — Queenie upon the oven opening smelly food.
- “Wow... Don't think I ever saw them dishes shine THAT good, even when they were new!”
- — Queenie after the dishes get washed.
- “You'll need to fix this up before you can charm it... No point pushing a broken vacuum cleaner around, honey!”
- — Queenie informing of the broken vacuum cleaner needing repairs.
- “Don't forget the bedroom, honey... That's gonna need a cleaning too! If you can get the door open, that is.”
- — Queenie mentioning the mess in the bedroom
- “Oh yeah, the lights are busted in there. Try not to knock over my sewing stuff!”
- — Queenie revealing about the dark bedroom
- “Yeesh... How do two girls get through so many socks?”
- — Queenie remarking over the mess of sock in the bedroom
End of the Quest
- “"This place... looks... AMAZING! I've never SEEN it this clean! I almost can't wait for Teenie to bring more friends home...
Here, honey... I think you deserve a little somethin' for helpin' me out. You've been a real sweetheart!”
- — Queenie at the end of the Quest.
Help Queenie clean up the apartment.