This is the transcript page for the level Grand Opening.
Outside Jacob's Apartment
- Tina Goldstein: He's hurt! He looks ill!
- Tina Goldstein: It was open?
- Newt Scamander: Just a smidge...
- Jacob Kowalski: This is all just some big nightmare, right?
- Tina Goldstein: For the both of us, Mr Kowalski.
- Tina Goldstein: Okay, you know what? You're both coming with me.
- Tina Goldstein: Gentlemen, this is my sister.
- Tina Goldstein: You want to put something on, Queenie?
- Queenie Goldstein: Oh, sure.
- Queenie Goldstein: You need to sit down, honey.
- Queenie Goldstein: Aw, that's rough. His girl just gave him the brush off and...
- Queenie Goldstein: He didn't get the money he wanted for his bakery. You bake, honey? I love to cook!
- Jacob Kowalski: You know how to read minds?
- Newt Scamander: You're a Legilimens?
- Queenie Goldstein: Aw, don't worry, honey. Most guys think what you was thinking, first time they see me.
Outside the New York Lunch Café
- Graves: What would you like?
- Graves: Well, perhaps what you had last time you er... you enjoyed that, I recall?
- Graves: My vision...
- Graves: Showed me the child's immense power.
- Credence: I'm still looking.
- Credence: Mr Graves, if I knew whether it was a boy or a girl, even...
- Graves: Use your natural gifts, Credence.
- Graves: You are sensitive.
- Graves: ... observant, highily intelligent...
- Credence: D'you think I'm a freak?
Meanwhile in the Goldstein Apartment
- Jacob Kowalski: Could you stop reading my mind for a second? Um, don't get me wrong... er... I love it.
- Jacob Kowalski: This meal, it's insanely good. I... This is what I do. I'm a... I'm a cook and... and this is like the greatest meal I've ever had in my life.
- Queenie Goldstein: Oh, you slay me! I ain't never really talked to a No-Maj before.
- Queenie Goldstein: Are all No-Maj's like you?
- Queenie Goldstein: I am not flirting!
- Jacob Kowalski: I would love the recipe for this Strudel.
- Jacob Kowalski: That's a good labour device, huh?
- Queenie Goldstein: Yeah, that's just a basic locomotion charm.
- Queenie Goldstein: Oh... Hey...You okay, honey?
- Newt Scamander: Miss Goldstein, I think Mr Kowalski could do with a early night.
- Tina Goldstein: Okay, you guys can bunk in here.
Into Newt's Briefcase
- Jacob Kowalski: That's... quite a medicine chest you got there.
- Jacob Kowalski: Newt? I don't think I'm dreaming.
- Newt Scamander: Really? What gave it away?
- Jacob Kowalski: I ain't got the brains to make this up.
Second Salem Building
- Chastity: Hand out your leaflets; I'll know if you dump them! Tell me if you see anything suspicious.
- Credence: I was... looking for a place for tomorrow's meeting.
- Credence: I'm sorry, Ma. I didn't realize it was so late.
- Tina Goldstein: His name's Credence.
- Tina Goldstein: She seems to hate him the most.
- Credence: Please, Ma.
Meanwhile in Newt's Briefcase
- Newt Scamander: Step back!
- Jacob Kowalski: What is that thing?
- Newt Scamander: It's a Obscurus. I need to get going, find everyone who's escaped before they get hurt.
- Newt Scamander: ...Aw, Niffler's gone... course he has, little monkey! Aw well, we can find him later. For now... would you tell me... where do you think a medium-sized creature who likes to broad, open plains, waterholes, trees, that sort of thing... where might she go?
- Jacob Kowalski: In New York City? Plains? Uh... Central Park.
- Newt Scamander: Central Park... right okay...Well, you best wait here for now. I'll be back in a jiffy.
- Jacob Kowalski: Mr Scamander?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.