|Set||71205 Team Pack|
|Gyrosphere||Sonic Beam Gyrosphere||Speed Boost Gyrosphere|
The Gryosphere is an attraction in Jurassic World. Visitors will step inside these large clear movable spheres to get a chance to see the wildlife in the park, without any harm onto the passengers.
- Skin 3 includes the Gyrosphere's design with the Jurassic Park logo.
- Its physical appearance is different from its videogame appearance (see below in the Gallery). This is the same with other vehicles, such as the Cyber-Guard and the Storm Fighter.
- This is a microbuild of the Gyrosphere from Indominus Rex Breakout and other LEGO Jurassic World sets.
- A similar puzzle of the Gyrosphere Switches that this vehicle (and its rebuilds) interacts with existed in LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes and LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham.
- In LEGO Batman 2, it was a feature in Robin's Acrobat Suit. He was able to use his staff to enclose himself in a hamster-ball and roll in certain directions to activate switches that look nearly identical to the Gyrosphere's.
- In LEGO Batman 3, it was a feature in Robin and The Joker's sphere suits in which you had to roll onto the switches to activate them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.