|Franchise||Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them|
|Vehicles and/or Gadgets||Niffler|
|Occupation|| Factory Worker|
World War One Veteran
|Residence||New York (Jacob's Apartment)|
Jacob Kowalski is an American No-Maj factory worker who lived in 1920's New York City. Prior to the events of Fantastic Beasts, he previously fought for the United States Army in World War One. After the war, he sought work at a factory in New York, but actually dreams of becoming a baker.
Shortly after breaking up with his ex-girlfriend in 1926, he met British magizoologist Newt Scamander (through him, he was introduced to the Wizarding World in America) ,and accidentally opened his magical briefcase, unleashing a plethora of magical beasts that could potentially strain the already frail relations between the Magical and Muggle Communities in the United States, and he was nearly attacked by a murtlap. He also fell in love with Queenie Goldstein.
- In the film, he is portrayed by Dan Fogler. He returns to reprise his role in the game.
- He is one of two characters to have only one line when entering, the other is Egon Spengler.
- Despite the fact that he has only one ability in the game, his ground pound deals huge knockback to enemies and other players.
- He, Marty McFly, and Franz Krieger are the only characters in the game that have only one ability, if one does not count character-switching as a separate ability.
- Main article: Jacob Kowalski/Gallery