|Jake the Dog|
|Name||Jake the Dog|
|Vehicles and/or Gadgets||BMO|
|Residence|| Land of Ooo|
(Finn and Jake's Treehouse)
Jake the Dog is the adopted brother to Finn the Human who goes on adventures with him around the Land of Ooo. He's also married to Lady Rainicorn and has several kids with her. Jake has the ability to stretch his body limbs into an immense length. He also can grow into a giant, and shrink.
- Grapple (Right Arm)
- Illumination (Flashlight)
- Slurp Access (Parachute)
- Rope Swings (Arm)
- Shape Shift (Changes into different shapes and forms to gain new abilities)
- In the series, he was voiced by John DiMaggio who reprises his role in the game.
- While Jake is in his Jake-Suit form, all characters can jump into him as a reference to the real-life episodes Jake Suit and The Silent King. This was confirmed during the LEGO Dimensions segment on IGN Live SDCC.
- So far, Jake and Buttercup are the only playable characters who can access the Gyrosphere Switches Ability as Zorb Jake and Energy Shield Buttercup, as the ability itself was an exclusive ability found in the Gyrosphere and its alternate builds, until his inclusion in the game.
- One of his idle animations has Jake playing his viola.
- He, Finn the Human, and Chase McCain are currently the only characters to open up a selection wheel, with 8 slots, to gain new abilities.
- This is a mechanic that is reused from LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham.
- They are a lot of references whenever Jake reacts amongst other things:
- Jake's quote towards B.A. Baracus is a play of one of his actor, Mr. T's famous catchphrase, "I pity the fool!"
- Jake's quote towards Slimer is a reference to Slime Princess, a princess who shares similarities to Slimer.
- Jake's quote towards Unikitty is a reference to the fact that she and Lady Rainicorn are both unicorns.
- Jake's toy tag has a joystick and includes the floor from his treehouse.
- If the player has a Jake figure on the Toy Pad whilst playing the A Book and a Bad Guy level, new dialogue will be unlocked, as the playable Jake will be referred to as "Future Jake".
- Due to his transformations, he has the most abilities out of any single playable character with a total of 16 abilities, he also shares this record with Newt Scamander and Chase McCain.
- Coincidentally, they all speak with their original actors.
- His reference to the Sonic Speedster could be because Sonic the Hedgehog has ridden it.
- Jake is the only character that can enter Scale tunnels without the use of the Scale Keystone.
- As of update 1.21 he can now be hired for Gyrosphere Switches.
- Main article: Jake the Dog/Gallery