The Keystones are special LEGO items that enable special modes in LEGO Dimensions.
Keystones allow different kinds of modes throughout LEGO Dimensions. Each Keystone has a different power which can be controlled using the Toy Pad. The Year 1 Keystones are collected by completing the first 5 stages of the game which are Follow the LEGO Brick Road, Meltdown at Sector 7-G, Elements of Surprise, A Dalektable Adventure, and Painting the Town Black. Once a Keystone is unlocked, you can activate any Keystone Activator with the corresponding Keystone and then use its ability.
New Keystones were added in Year 2 and can only be obtained by purchasing a Story Pack. The Rip Keystone can be obtained by getting the 71242 Story Pack, the Creation Keystone can be obtained by getting the 71253 Story Pack, and the Phase Keystone can be obtained by getting the 71264 Story Pack.
List of Keystones
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
The LEGO Batman Movie
- All 5 Year 1 Keystones are featured in the image of The Keystone to Victory.
- Sometimes a Keystone Activator will have more than one Keystone available. (e.g. Shift and Chroma) There is only one known Keystone Activator in the game to have all 5 Year 1 Keystones at once.
- The Scale Keystone can be seen being dug up by Alan Grant and Ellie Sattler before the credits roll in LEGO Jurassic World Video Game.
- The symbols on the Keystones are colored differently in real life than in-game.
- In physical form, the Keystone colors are limited to Azure, Lime Green, and White.
- Each Story Pack introduces a new Keystone into the game. However, you will need to find a blank Keystone and a symbol to activate them. (e.g. Rip Keystone with the 71242 Story Pack.)
- All Year 2 Level Pack levels incorporate Keystones into the actual levels making some mandatory for completing these stages.
The Scale Keystone makes an early appearance in LEGO Jurassic World.
The Keystone Activator in its first appearance, though not the final design used in-game.
All of the Year 1 Keystone modes.