- Restore the Vegas sign (40,000 studs)
- Restore the grandstand (30,000 studs)
- Restore the mansion gardens (30,000 studs)
- Restore the bucking bronco (20,000 studs)
- Unlock the Jukebox (15,000 studs)
- Restore the junkyard (20,000 studs)
- Las Vegas (1980s)
- Small Town
- Knight Estate
- California Hills
- Bright Light City
- Crystal Cavern
- F.L.A.G. Semi
- One of the NPC conversations in the world references Bonnie and April, both of whom were technicians who worked on K.I.T.T.. Bonnie was part of the team for Season 1, but left to pursue graduate studies. April replaced Bonnie for season 2, only to have Bonnie come back for seasons 3 and 4.
- A hidden cavern full of crystals in the world is likely a reference to the episode "Knight in Shining Armor", which had a crystal cavern as a plot point.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.