|Marceline Abadeer/Marceline the Vampire Queen|
|Name||Marceline Abadeer/Marceline the Vampire Queen|
|Vehicles and/or Gadgets||Lunatic Amp|
|Occupation|| Vampire Rock Star|
Finn and Jake's Treehouse (formerly)
Marceline’s earliest depicted childhood memory is of her living in a trailer with her human mother, who recounts to her the story of how she met her father. One of Marceline's memories shows her as a young girl playing near the burning ruins of a city, presumably during the Mushroom War. Later on, a flashback shows a young Marceline being given a doll, which she eventually named Hambo, by Simon Petrikov—who would later become the Ice King—to comfort her during the war. The two traveled together through the ruins of destroyed cities for some time, she is apparently 7 years old, as stated by Simon. This companionship lasted until Simon, in the final stages of his permanent descent into madness, eventually left Marceline for her own safety, promising to send somebody to guard her. After his departure, Simon presumably somehow managed to reunite Marceline with Hunson.
As a teenager, Marceline's relationship with her father was damaged when he ate her fries in the ruins of a diner. She later sang about this event in her "Fry Song". Marceline is shown to have spent some time after this event wandering with her pet dog Schwabl, staking vampires to protect humans and fill the void left by Simon's departure. She befriends a tribe of humans and, in an attempt to protect them, gets bitten by the Vampire King, just as he is staked by her, turning her into the Vampire Queen.
Following these events, the first depicted memory of her life as a vampire is when she moved into the Tree Fort (that would later become Finn and Jake's home) with her boyfriend Ash, whom she would later dump for selling Hambo, her most prized possession, to Maja the Sky Witch.
Marceline states that she has been all over the Land of Ooo, claiming to have ridden a Giant Goldfish and traveled to the Fire Kingdom. However, according to Natasha Allegri, she was actually lying and trying to show off. She has also apparently had several places of residence throughout her life, which may have been obtained in her attempts to get away from the Ice King, before eventually settling down in her current home.
Her powers as a half-demon are limited to the ability to suck souls. She took advantage of this ability to obtain other powers from the souls of staked vampires. However, her half-demon origins may nonetheless entitle her to some longevity, as supported by the fact that her alternate Farmworld version never turned into a vampire because she stayed with Simon's corpse, still lived to be over a thousand years old, albeit in an aged state. Her father did not visibly age like she did, likely due to being a full demon.
- Sonar Smash
- Slurp Access
- Cursed Red LEGO Objects
- Heart Regen
- Mini Access
- Vine Cut
- Super Strength
- In the TV series, she was voiced by Olivia Olson, who reprises her role in this game.
- She was confirmed to be a playable character by Arthur Parsons in an interview on Gamespot on 6/16/16 during E3 2016.
- She was exclusive to Toys-R-Us in the United States and to Argos in the United Kingdom until February 10th 2017, the first exclusive in Year 2.
- Her minifigure is based on her first season appearance since in future seasons, she would have a different hairstyle.
- Her Toy Tag is based on her axe guitar, which she frequently uses it as an instrument and sometimes as an axe.
- She is the only Year 2 character appear as an NPC and a playable character. (Not counting in-game playable characters)
- One of her exit lines is a nod that vampires in Adventure Time can perform dark magic by speaking Latin. The particular chant she uses opens a portal to the Nightosphere, Ooo's equivalent of the Underworld.
- She was the host of the third Meet That Hero! trailer, introducing and interacting with Gizmo and Stripe.
- Marceline and Betelgeuse are the only playable characters with standard minifigure legs to have the Mini Access Ability.
- Marceline and E.T. both have a glitch saying they have the Mind Control Ability when they both don't.
- Also, Marceline has another glitch saying she has the Laser Deflection Ability when she really doesn't.
- If she is fired upon, she will deflect the projectiles with her axe guitar.
- Strangely, when playing with Marceline in the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Story Pack and World, when one of the Apparate Access users (ex. Newt Scamander) uses the specific pad for Apparate Access, the CPU Marceline will try to use it as well, despite Apparate Access not being one of her abilities. It is possible it was going to be one of her abilities at one time.
- Marceline is susceptible to damage from sunlight, and usually isn't able to be outside during the day without some kind of protection like her sun hat. However, in one of her idle quotes, it is revealed that she is wearing sunscreen during the events of the game.
- Main article: Marceline the Vampire Queen/Gallery