This is the transcript page for the level Meltdown at Sector 7-G.
Encounter with Keystone Selector
- Batman: Interesting. The markings on this device appear to be the same as on the Shift Keystone. Perhaps they're linked? Someone's trying to help us...
Encounter with Chroma Keystone
- Batman: Whoa!
- Batman: Here we go again.
Springfield Nuclear Power Plant
- Batman: This says that we're heading towards Springfield nuclear power plant.
- Batman: And that...
- Batman: Was our brakes.
- Homer: It's not selling out, it's co-branding! Co-branding!
- Gandalf: Ow. What do you suppose these infernal contraptions want here?
- Batman: Wyldstyle, your scanner.
- Wyldstyle: There's something at the other end of the plant, maybe the keystone?
- Batman: Let's check it out...
Encounter with Lord Business
- Wyldstyle: Lord Business......
- Lord Business: Wyldstyle? It *was* you meddling! Hey, I'd love to catch up, but I have to grab something and then destroy you and your friends, mmkay? Mmkay.
- Lord Business: Get the element!
- Homer: Ow! hoo-hoo! Ow, my thingies!
- Homer: I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!
- Homer: Oh my gosh, space aliens! Don't eat me! I have a wife and kids. Eat them!
- Lord Business: That's the grabbing done. Now, what was the other thing?
Lord Business Defeated
- Lord Business: Look at that! Right into my hand!
- Homer: Hey, get your own pants!
- Lord Business: Hey, it's been great seeing you again, Wyldstyle, but I have somewhere less exploding to be.
- Lord Business: You know what to do.
Encounter with The Joker
- The Joker: Roll up, roll up and witness the hysterically hilarious, the riotously ridiculous, the marvelously mirthful... me!
- The Joker: Well, if it isn't my old pal Batsy...
- Batman: Joker...
- The Joker: Ding-ding-ding! One point to the Dork Knight! Haha! But, can you tell me what this is?
- The Joker: Too late! My experts say it's a power unit.
- The Joker: So let's see if it's got enough juice to wake up a old friend of yours, Bat-brain!
- Batman: Oh, not this again... Duck!
- The Joker: Ready for round two?!
The Joker Defeated
- The Joker: Nuh-uh!
- The Joker: Woooargh...
- The Joker: ...and then they stole this shiny thing I found!
- Lord Vortech: Chance meetings and setbacks to your petty pilfering do not concern me. We have the Foundation Element - that is all that matters.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.