Benji Dunn is on top of a giant bomb attempting to disable it. To help him, you must go over the right side of the CIA Headquarters and use a character or vehicle with the Silver LEGO Blowup Ability to reveal a fake wall. You must then use a character with the Drill Ability character to drill the wall to reveal an IMF Disguise Scanner. You will then need touse a charcter woth the Scan Disguise Ability to disguise as a security guard to disable the lasers. You'll need a character with the Magic Ability to send a pair of pliers to cut the four main wires and relieve him from his duties.
- 470,000 studs
Abilities Needed to Complete the Level 100%
- Mini Access
- Relic Detector
- Parseltounge Doors
- Sonar Smash
- Slurp Access
- Charge Transfer
- Master Build
Main article: Mission: Impossible (Level)/Transcript
Differences from the Film
- Jim Phelps didn't run away from his airplane seat upon the tape's self-detonation. In the film, he was still sitting down and the tape then explodes.
- Sarah, Jack, Golitsyn, and Claire's deaths are not fully shown.
- Ethan meets Max in the car, straightaway, as shown in the level. In Mission: Impossible, he has to remove his hat and use a scalp.
- Ethan uses a lobster to remove a part of Franz's helicopter's wings, as well as using a toilet plunger onto the train window in order to avoid getting impaled. The film didn't feature this at all.
- One of the IMF Agents who died during the Prague incident in the film, Hannah Williams, is removed from the game.
- Claire was present during the scene where Ethan makes an email correspondence with Max. She showed up moments later after that scene in the film.
- Kittridge's framing Ethan's mom and uncle for drug trafficking is removed from the game (possibly due to the drugs reference), so are his talk with Ethan on the phone while the latter was in London and Ethan seeing Jim still alive behind his back.
- This is the longest Level to date in LEGO Dimensions.
- This is the fourth Level Pack Level that uses archive audio. The Mysterious Voyage of Homer, The Dalek Extermination of Earth, and Ghostbusters! are the first, second, and third.
- This is also the longest Level Pack Level that uses archive audio to date.
- This is the the fifth Level Pack Level to have a plot based on something related to its franchise before. Back to the Future!, The Mysterious Voyage of Homer, Ghostbusters!, A Book and a Bad Guy, and The Goonies are the first, second, third, fourth, and sixth.
- In Ethan's level pack, this level was called "Your mission, should you choose to accept it...."
- The Twelfth Doctor and the TARDIS make a cameo appearance in Prague, Aquaman can be seen in Akvarium behind Eugene Kittridge , Jake the Dog can be seen driving a red car behind Max's car, full-sized models of the Mystery Machine, and Ecto-1 can be seen driving away from CIA Headquarters and the Mystery Machine can later be seen driving past Ethan and his team's firetruck.
- When you manage to save Benji from the bomb in CIA Headquarters in this level, his new plan is similar to the Shaun plan scene in the British zombie comedy film Shaun of the Dead, since his actor Simon Pegg portrayed Shaun in the film and co-wrote the script.
- During the intro cutscene, the Ukranian film Jim Phelps watches is a reference to Top Gun, a 1986 movie that starred Tom Cruise, who would then later go on to play Ethan Hunt 10 years later.