Batman, Gandalf, and Wyldstyle find themselves stumbling upon the Scooby-Doo! world, with Mystery Inc. going through the usual story plot: leader Fred starts off with the splitting of the group for a more efficient search, and he had Scooby and Shaggy ride the Mystery Machine to the Circus, leaving him, Daphne, and Velma to search around his Uncle Arthur's Haunted House.
With no one spotting them, the trio starts get themselves involved in the case, as they continue on with their quest to save the LEGO Multiverse from Lord Vortech's devious plans.
- 115,000 Studs
Abilities needed to complete the Level 100%
- Hazard Cleaner Ability
- Digging Ability
- Water Spray Ability
- Sonar Smash Ability
- Illumination Ability
- Target Ability
- Ghost Puzzles Ability
- Deflection Ability
- Gyrosphere Switches Ability
- Unlike Fred and Velma, Daphne does not speak.
- Running Gags of the Scooby-Doo series were used in this level, For example:
- Scooby jumping into Shaggy's arms in fear.
- The hidden traps locking the rest of Mystery Inc. away
- Velma losing her glasses shouting, "My glasses!"
- Unmasking the villain/monster (Lord Vortech as the Mummy)
- The Robot used to unlock the minikit in the garden shed is Charlie from the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You episode: Foul Play in Funland.
- The Layout of the level is also loosely based off of Foul Play in Funland.