This is the transcript page for the level Mystery Mansion Mash-Up.
Entering Haunted House
- Batman: Wait, I hear something...
- Fred: Well, gang, this is my Uncle Arthur's house.
- Velma: Arthur Jones, the famous explorer... Do you really believe he's seen a mummy?
- Fred: He certainly thinks he has. He said it's the Diamond Scarab he found in Egypt.
- Fred: Hey, guys? Can you check out the old fun-fair? That's one of the places the mummy's been seen.
- Shaggy: Fun-fair?
- Scooby-Doo: Ghost train!
- Fred: Say, Velma, do you think that Fun-fair has a cotton candy machine?
- Scooby-Doo: Cotton candy?!
- Scooby-Doo: Let's go!
- Shaggy: Right behind you, o'l buddy, o'l pal!
- Batman: Come on! That Diamond Scarab sounds like our Foundation Element!
Encounter with Mummy Lord Vortech
- Wyldstyle: Whoa!
- Gandalf: Ow!
- Batman: What took you so long?
- Suspicious Mummy: You were fools to think that mere mortals could stop me!
- Suspicious Mummy: Witness the true power and might of the Diamond Scarab!
Mummy Lord Vortech Defeated
- Gandalf: Goodness, I have not seen magic like that in some time.
- Batman: Not magic. They were robotic exhibits from a carnival. Because this mummy isn't a mummy at all. It's...
- Batman: ...The fun fair owner.
- Batman: Vortech!
- Lord Vortech: And I would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for you meddling kids!
- X-PO: Sorry to interrupt, but you guys have the final Foundation Element! Head back to the laboratory - but only if you, you know, want to save the entire universe.
- Lord Vortech: Yes, trot along! Take your trinket. I don't need it - I have your friends.
- Wyldstyle: Let's go!
- Lord Vortech: So you're the one helping them, X-PO?
- Lord Vortech: Now, which dimension did I banish you to?
- Scooby-Doo: I heard it in here!
- Shaggy: Then, like, why aren't we running in the opposite direction?!
- Scooby-Doo: Huh...?
- Shaggy: Like, dude, that is so freaky-deaky.
- Fred: You guys already solved the case?!
- Velma: And had the police take away the bad guy? Was it the fun-fair owner again?
- Shaggy: Yeah, that's right!
- Scooby-Doo: Yeah. Scooby-dooby-doo!
- Batman: Shut it down! Shut it down!
- X-PO: A "please" would be nice.
- X-PO: It's already shut down. What's the problem?
- Wyldstyle: No problem, nothing, no. Unless you count Lord Vortech being there!?
- Gandalf: I certainly would.
- X-PO: Yeah, I noticed he was around. What?
- Batman: Vortech's up to something...
- Batman: We need to reduce our friends. Now.
- Gandalf: Indeed.
- X-PO: Well, here's how you make a map where I'm from. I'll use the Foundation Elements to calculate the dimensional co-ordinates of Foundation Prime.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.