This is the transcript page for the level Obscurus For-Sure-Us.
- Graves: Credence... There is no need to hide. No need for shame. We've both had to hide what we want and who we are.
- Tina Goldstein: Mr Scamander!
- Credence: NO!
- Graves: Tina. You're always turning up where you're least wanted.
- Seraphina Picquery: We may be too late.
- Newt Scamander: Credence, you are a Obscurial...a wizard whose magic has been suppressed. Were you punished for it? That's usually how it starts...
- Newt Scamander: I think that the Obscurus comes first as a friend... as a comfort, perhaps? Was that how it was for you?
- Graves: Now tell him how you killed the last Obscurial you met, Scamander.
Into the Subway
- Graves: Do you realize what you've done?
- Seraphina Picquery: Aurors, I'd like to relive Mister Graves of his wand and escort him back.
- Graves: You think you can hold me?
- Seraphina Picquery: We'll do our best.
- Seraphina Picquery: We owe you an apology, Mr Scamander...
- Seraphina Picquery: The magical community is exposed! We cannot obliviate an entire city!
- Newt Scamander: Actually, I think we can.
- Newt Scamander: You know what you've got to do.
- Seraphina Picquery: There can be no exceptions. I'm sorry... but even one witness... you know the law.
- Queenie Goldstein: No! We'll think of something... we'll hide you.
- Jacob Kowalski: This is for the best.
- Jacob Kowalski: I was never even 'sposed to be here.
- Jacob Kowalski: Newt only kept me around because...
- Jacob Kowalski: Hey, Newt. Why did you keep me around?
- Newt Scamander: Because I like you. Because you're my friend and I'll never forget how you helped me, Jacob.
- Newt Scamander: Jacob!
- Jacob Kowalski: It's just like waking up, right?
Ending at Pier
- Newt Scamander: It's been...
- Tina Goldstein: Hasn't it?
- Newt Scamander: I'll send you copy of my book.
- Newt Scamander: If I may...
- Tina Goldstein: I'd like that.
- Newt Scamander: How would you feel if I gave you your copy in person?
- Tina Goldstein: I'd like that... very much.
- Newt Scamander: You know, New York is considerably more interesting than I'd expected.
Ending at Jacob's Bakery
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.