This is the transcript page for the level Painting the Town Black.
- Police Officer: It's not Halloween yet, is it?
- Police Officer: You'll have to stay back, sir. It isn't safe here.
- Sauron: You are right.
- Police Officer: Wow. "A" for effort.
- Batman: This is Metropolis...
- Wyldstyle: It's Superman! He'll help us-
- Wyldstyle: Ohhhhhh....
- Batman: That's right, leave it to Batman, again.
- Gandalf: Barad-dûr!
- Wyldstyle: What is that thing, Gandalf?
- Gandalf: The Dark Tower, where Sauron dwells. If he is here, all is lost! We cannot hope to defeat him without Frodo, without the One Ring...
- Batman: I see him. And the Keystone. Let's go!
Encounter with Two-Face
- Wyldstyle: It looks like they've turned this place into a prison...
- Gandalf: Sauron will enslave all of mankind...
- Batman: Not on my watch!
- Sauron: I... SEE... YOU...
- Two Face: Well, well, if it isn't our old friend, Batman.
- Batman: Two-face!
- Gandalf: What have you done to that poor beast?
- Two Face: Given it a face-lift! Would you be interested in one?
- Gandalf: I doubt it.
- Two Face: Then let me help you choose. Heads or tails?
- Batman: Harvey! No!
- Wyldstyle: Ooh! Tails!
- Wyldstyle: It's okay. I get this right almost half the time.
- Two Face: Sorry, it's heads.
- Wyldstyle: What does heads mean?
- Two Face: That you lose yours!
Encounter with Sauron
- Sauron: He said you would come. To save the weak.
- Batman: He said...
- Batman: Who said?!
- Gandalf: Silence, fiend!
- Gandalf: You've fallen far, "Lord" Sauron. Serving another, now, are you?
- Sauron: I serve no-one, Gandalf Stormcrow! All serve me!
- Wyldstyle: Idea for new name when I get tired of Wyldstyle: Stormcrow.
- Sauron: How... Is this possible?
- Gandalf: This is not your domain. You have no power here, Sauron the Deceiver.
- Wyldstyle: Some "lord". He didn't even have giant pants!
- Wyldstyle: No!
- Wyldstyle: Can someone give me a hand?
- Wyldstyle: Oh yeah, not him, though!
- Wyldstyle: Thanks!
- Batman: Move!
- Wyldstyle: This way!
- Lord Vortech: My, Lord Sauron, you look a bit bent out of shape.
- Lord Vortech: It would seem the mice have escaped from my maze. And for some reason, I cannot locate them.
- Lord Vortech: So, Mr Joker, what do we do if we can't find them?
- The Joker: Uh... We make them find us?
- Lord Vortech: Precisely.
- Lord Vortech: Try not to destroy anything in my absence.
- Gandalf: Well done, Wyldstyle. It would have been along way down had you not opened that rift...
- Batman: Yeah, I get the feeling that Keystone's going to come in handy.
- Wyldstyle: Let's find out how to use it properly, then...
- Gateway Keeper: This is the Locate Keystone. Now you can help find my car keys. I'm just kidding - maybe later.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.