This is the transcript page for the level Riddle-earth.
- The Riddler: Thank you, friend.
- Orc Commander: What your master want with stone?
- The Riddler: No idea. It's quite the riddle.
- Gollum: S'not fair! Sméagol does the riddleses!
- Gandalf: Minas Tirith... The White City... We are in Middle-earth!
- Wyldstyle: D'you mean Middle-Zealand?
- Gandalf: No...
- Gandalf: I have good news - we will be welcome here.
- Batman: I'm not so certain...
- Gandalf: Orcs! But how?!
Encounter with The Riddler
- Wyldstyle: "Riddle... me... this?"
- The Riddler: Why, I'm only too happy to, little lady!
- The Riddler: Well, I guess you deserve another go, so... Riddle. Me. This.
- The Riddler: The first is cast, but not as stone. It feels from light, the dark, its home. The second breathes, dances, bakes, yet has no lungs, legs or cakes. Third's deep below, veiled from sight, it dwells where Dwarves find their delight.
- Wyldstyle: It's okay. I've got this. "The dark, my home..."
- Wyldstyle: Oh, come on! No signal?
- Gandalf: Cast... Flees from light... Could it be a shadow?
- Batman: Yeah... And the third one sounds like a mine.
- Wyldstyle: Wait, could the second one be fire? That "breathes" air and flames kinda dance...
- Gandalf: Shadow... A mine... Fire...
- Gollum: I knows it! I knows Balrog!
- The Riddler: A Balrog of Monogoth!
- Batman: That thing again? Didn't it fall down a big hole?
- The Riddler: Congratulations on solving my riddle! You've just won first-class tickets... to the afterlife!
The Riddler Defeated
- Gollum: Good!
- Batman: Riddle me this - what drink hurts the most?
- The Riddler: Really hot coffee?
- Batman: No. Punch.
- The Riddler: Ow!
- Gollum: Ack! My poor eyeses!
- Wyldstyle: Grab him!
- The Riddler: Phwoo... Keep back! Don't come any closer!
- Gollum: Aha!
- The Riddler: What the-?!
- Gandalf: You almost shattered the Palantir, Batman!
- Batman: Almost.
- Wyldstyle: Guys! Our ride home is about to depart!
- X-PO: Did you obtain the Foundation Element?
- X-PO: Ah, very nice. Magic orb, will our heroes succeed and save all known dimensions from certain doom?
- X-PO: "Ask again later." Huh.
- Batman: Alright, X-PO. Less magic ball-talking, more Foundation Element-grabbing. Where to next?
- Gandalf: I worry about him sometimes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.