|For other uses, see Robin (disambiguation).|
|Richard John "Dick" Grayson/Robin (The LEGO Batman Movie)|
|Name||Richard John "Dick" Grayson/Robin (The LEGO Batman Movie)|
|Franchise||The LEGO Batman Movie|
|Vehicles and/or Gadgets||Batwing|
After the death of his parents at a young age, Dick Grayson was accidentally adopted years later by billionaire Bruce Wayne, also known as the crime-fighting vigilante Batman. Upon discovery of the secret Batcave, Dick assisted Batman in several super-powered adventures before finally proving his worth to Batman. Now, under the alias Robin, he fights with his Bat-family against the forces of evil.
- Vent Access
- Suit Rip (Nightwing)
- Character Changing (Can change into Robin (Teen Titans Go!))
*It should be noted that each time this line is said, it is in a different tone and a tad bit shorter or longer.
- In the film he was voiced by Michael Cera. In LEGO Dimensions, he is voiced by Robbie Daymond.
- In-game, he can rip off his clothes to turn into Nightwing where he's then granted Laser Deflector, Pole Vault, and Glide abilities.
- His variant resembles Robin's 1966 variant but with a pair of different hair and headpieces.
- Robin's Toy Tag is based on his outfit and it also has the Robin logo.
- He changes his appearance to his Teen Titans Go! counterpart when in the Teen Titans Go! Adventure World just like Cyborg.
- Robin is one of the few characters who doesn't come with an accessory. The others are Bane, Betelgeuse, Blossom, Bubbles, Buttercup, Cyberman, Michael Knight, Scooby-Doo, Sloth, Starfire, Stay Puft, Stripe, Supergirl, Superman, and Unikitty.
- Main article: Robin (The LEGO Batman Movie)/Gallery