|Renovations|| Restore the fairground tent|
Unlock the Jukebox
Restore the mausoleum
Restore the Haunted House
Restore the Lighthouse
|Quests|| A Right Spectacle|
The Morning After the Fright Before
A Grave Situation
Batman, Gandalf, and Wyldstyle found themselves stumbling upon the Scooby-Doo! World, with Mystery Inc. going through the usual story plot: Fred started off with the splitting of the group for a more efficient search, he had Scooby-Doo and Shaggy ride the Mystery Machine to the fun-fair, while leaving him, Daphne, and Velma to search around his Uncle Arthur's Haunted House.
In order to find the Diamond Scarab, Batman, Wyldstyle & Gandalf then had to solve puzzles in the haunted house to find the foundation element, ultimately ended in a fight between the trio and the Mummy in the fun-fair tent.
With the Mummy defeated, they retrieve the Diamond Scarab and unmasked the perpetrator to be the fun-fair owner, but it revealed to be Lord Vortech hidden beneath the disguise so that he could steal the final Foundation Element. The trio managed to escape with the help of X-PO as Vortech found out X-PO was the one helping them.
- Haunted House
- Lost Beach
- Sunken Ruins
- Pirate Cave
- Parental Guidance
- The Morning After the Fright Before
- Mappy Trails
- A Right Spectacle
- A Grave Situation
- Restore the fairground tent (40,000 studs)
- Unlock the Jukebox (25,000 studs)
- Restore the mausoleum (40,000 studs)
- Restore the Haunted House (80,000 studs)
- Restore the Lighthouse (70,000 studs)
- This is the only Adventure World to have an original location.
- Along with The Simpsons World, Adventure Time World, Teen Titans Go! World and The Powerpuff Girls World, this is the only world that uses the cartoonish artstyle that is used in the game.
- The layout of the first three missions (Parental Guidance, The Morning After the Fright Before and Mappy Tarils) act as a mini level pack as the levels share a story starting with navigating the island, finding the haunted house, rescuing the gang and helping Fred find the treasure.