Start of the Quest
"I was giving the Batcomputer its weekly spit and shine, and couldn't help but to notice the radar picking up a number of incoming hostile vehicles...
I'm no expert, but if I was a caped crusader of any repute, I would launch a full scale defense on land, sea, and air! But frankly, there are sandwiches to be made, so I'll leave that to you." - Alfred upon approaching him
End of the Quest
"I'm pleased to report that, according to my rudimentary understanding of the machinery in here, the enemy threat has been dealt with.
Excellent work! I shall prepare a victory sandwich and accompanying cup of tea in your honor! Oh, I took the liberty of polishing this up for you." - Alfred upon finishing the quest
Rescue all three civilians on land, water and air from 15 enemies.
- The title is a pun on the motto Serve and Protect.
- The theme of this quest is similar to TV Tropes' Land, Sea, Sky trope which can be found here.
- Alfred will update on your progress by informing you via intercom that the enemy attacks on land, sea, and air are stopped depending on which attack you deal with first.
- The main enemies in this quest are Two-Face Henchmen and Joker Henchmen.
- To unlock this quest you must restore The Daily Planet which requires a flying character or vehicle.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.