Starting the Quest
"Those guys are saying I smashed my spaceship through their big floating sign or something... I mean, me? I've never even FLOWN a spaceship, let alone lovingly built one from scratch, brick by brick, with my own... two...
Sorry, where was I? Oh yeah, the sign! I'm in a whole heap of trouble if I don't fix it up soon, but I don't where to start! What do you think? Can you help me?" - Benny upon starting the quest.
Finishing the Quest
"They were talking about throwing me into some heavy metal band as punishment or something... I dunno WHAT they were saying! Anyway, thanks again!" - Benny upon completing quest.
Find and repair the missing piece of the Middle Zealand sign.
- Apparently, Benny claimed in here he might have never flown a spaceship nor even built one from scratch. This may sound ironic, considering that he is a spaceman/astronaut and a Master Builder at the same time. But it is not considered true since he was rattling on his dilemma of destroying the sign for Middle Zealand.
- It is revealed that Benny knows nothing about things related to Medieval/Middle Ages Europe, considering that Middle Zealand has a Medieval Europe theme.
- Most of his knowledge is focused on Space Age/Futuristic era.
- Benny mistakes the medieval death penalty Iron Maiden with the metal band Iron Maiden
- Judging from the nature of the quest, it appears to be a Wyldstyle-exclusive quest, since you need to use her Relic Scanner for this, although it can be used with Bad Cop (as both of them are the only characters with the Relic Detection Ability), as well as using a flying vehicle with a Cargo Hook to fix the Middle Zealand sign (like the TARDIS for example as seen in the PAX Prime 2015 Developer's Gameplay Walk-through).
- As Benny is also a playable character, it is possible to have Benny give a quest to Benny.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.