Simon and Marcy is a quest that can be found in the Adventure Time Adventure World given by Simon.
Starting the Quest
- “Ack! What are y-- Where did you come from?! ... Well, you don't SEEM to be one of those 'things'. Any chance you'd be willing to do me a favor? It's for Marceline, here... She's not feeling too good.
I think what she needs is some chicken soup, which I should be able to whip up if you can find enough ingredients in those buildings. Would you mind taking a look?”
- — Simon upon starting the quest.
Finishing the Quest
- “Yes, this should be enough for me to make into soup. Thank you! Now, there must be some way I can repay you...
Oh yes! I came across THIS just before you arrive. I didn't fancy as much as a soup ingredient, but it seems valuable. You should take it!”
- — Simon upon finishing the quest.
Collect all ingredients (5 drumsticks, 5 carrots and 5 bottles of water) for Simon to make a chicken soup.
- The quest is directly based on the episode of the same name.
- This is a rather unique quest, which is only accessible by using via TARDIS Travel Ability to go back time, precisely 996 years ago to activate the quest.