|Sonic the Hedgehog World|
|Name||Sonic the Hedgehog World|
|Franchise||Sonic the Hedgehog|
|Renovations|| Restore the Chao Balloon?|
Restore the snowboard hut?
Restore Tails' workshop?
Restore the Big and Froggy Turrets?
Restore the Eggmobile Ride?
Unlock the Jukebox?
|Quests|| A Floral Dilemma|
Rose to the Rescue
Tale of Tails
LEGO Dimensions & Knuckles
Big's Big Fishing Adventure 4
Eggman's Master Plan
- LEGO Dimensions & Knuckles (given by Knuckles the Echidna)
- A Floral Dilemma (given by Shadow the Hedgehog)
- Rose to the Rescue (given by Amy Rose)
- Tale of Tails (given by Tails)
- Big's Big Fishing Adventure 4 (given by Big the Cat)
- Eggman's Master Plan (given by Doctor Eggman)
- Restore the Chao balloon (40,000 studs)
- Restore the snowboard hut (30,000 studs)
- Restore the Tails' workshop (30,000 studs)
- Restore the Eggmobile ride (50,000 studs)
- Restore the Big and Froggy turrets (50,000 studs)
- Unlock the jukebox (15,000 studs)
- Green Hill Zone
- Chemical Plant Zone
- Aquatic Ruin Zone
- Carnival Night Zone
- Sandopolis Zone
- Lava Reef Zone
- Ice Cap Zone
- Death Egg Zone
- Emerald Altar
- Any character that enters the Sonic the Hedgehog World will get a sort of bright, lightly cel shaded, fabric like look to them.
- In the Wii U version of the game, it struggles to keep a balanced frame rate due to the Wii U not being powerful enough.
- The Sonic the Hedgehog World is the only SEGA franchise in LEGO Dimensions.
- This is also the first time Sonic or any SEGA franchises have been in a LEGO game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.