This is the transcript page for the level The Dalek Extermination of Earth.
- Dalek: Time capsule detected!
- Dalek: Battle computers estimate a ninety-seven percent chance that it is The Doctor!
- Davros: Oh, I think we can up that to one-hundred percent. However, I give you my word - this time...
- Davros: ...there's a zero percent chance of The Doctor's survival!
- THE DALEK EXTERMINATION OF EARTH
- Twelfth Doctor: London in the future, or at least what's left with it!
- Twelfth Doctor: Who else but the Daleks would cause so much destruction?
- Twelfth Doctor: Just need to find the temporal origin of this ship..,. Ah, got you!
- Twelfth Doctor: And then one more pick-up before I shut this off for good.
- Dalek: Unauthorised computer access detected!
- Twelfth Doctor: What? I wasn't doing anything!
- Twelfth Doctor: That was like that when I got here!
- Davros: You might have a new face, Doctor, but I see you're still the same old prattling fool.
- Twelfth Doctor: Davros. Not so much of a bad penny as a mad penny. What have you with the population of the Earth?
- Davros: I have... Given them new employment.
- Twelfth Doctor: The Daleks... they're...?
- Davros: Yes, Doctor. Your precious humans! Confine him to a holding cell!
- Davros: Whilst I reformat a Dalek production line to accept a Time Lord body...
- Twelfth Doctor: I know, I know!
- Twelfth Doctor: I'll make myself at home, shall I?
- Dalek: Enter!
- Twelfth Doctor: By the way, I'd like a wake-up call at seven and two soft boiled eggs for breakfast.
- Twelfth Doctor: And plenty of butter on the soldiers.
- Twelfth Doctor: Daleks. So predictable.
- Twelfth Doctor: And now that I know when and where this ship came from I can stop this travesty before it happens...
- Twelfth Doctor: It can't be? This shouldn't even be possible.
- Twelfth Doctor: For future reference, it's a really bad idea to route all your targeting software through a single computer node!
- Dalek: Weapons targeting is being over-ridden! I cannot control! I cannot control!
- Davros: No! Stop! I am your creator!
- Dalek: We cannot override The Doctor's commands!
- Davros: Curse you, Doctor!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.