This is the transcript page for the episode The Dimensions Crisis.
- Cyborg: Booyah! We did it, bro! We did it!
- Beast Boy: Yeah we did!
- Robin: Wow! Nice model, guys!
- Beast Boy: Yeah but Cyborg did most of it. Hope I'm as good as him some day.
- Raven: So... What's all this brick stuff?
- Starfire: Did you not play with the building bricks of the plastic as a child, Raven?
- Raven: Not really. My dad was more into destroying universes; not some much into construction.
- Beast Boy: Really? You're missing out, mama! How about entering the building competition with us tomorrow? There's cool prizes and everything!
- Cyborg: Only problem is, we don't have any more bricks left!
- Raven: That's okay. I think I have an idea how to get some more.
- Raven: Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos!
LEGO Titans Tower
- Robin: Woah, what happened?
- Cyborg: Oh, man! Everything's all "brick-shaped" and stuff!
- Beast Boy: Dudes! My hands are like claws but I ain't even a lobster right now!
- Cyborg: Beast Boy! Where's your nose?
- Beast Boy: What? *gasp* Nooo...!!! My nose-picking days are over, dude! OVER!
- Starfire: We all appear to be infected? What is the gives?
- Raven: Relax, guys. I used the model to take us to a building brick realm. Now I'll have everything I need to win that contest.
- Cyborg: Really? You couldn't have just brought some more?
- Beast Boy: Hey, I don't mind, Rae-Rae! This place sounds awesome!
- Robin: Uh-oh, crime alert! Titans, GO!
LEGO Jump City
- Cyborg: Dude! Those are Gremlins! Actual gremlins!
- Robin: Wait... The Powerpuff Girls?
- Blossom: You guys again? I thought this city looked familiar.
- Robin: What's going on, Blossom?
- Blossom: Mojo Jojo. He released gremlins into Townsville and some managed to escape into this dimension using that Gateway.
- Bubbles: You nice super heroes will gather up the rest of them, won't you?
- Buttercup: Based on our last team up, I wouldn't count on it.
- Cyborg: Wait! Are you saying that thing can take us into movies from the '80s?
- Blossom: Yeah, they can take you to all sorts of worlds but shouldn't we...?
- Raven: Wow. I guess it would be pretty cool to meet Betelgeuse.
- Cyborg: Who?
- Raven: Betelgeuse.
- Cyborg: One more time?
- Raven: BETELGEUSE!
- Betelgeuse: Whoa-hoa-ho-hoah! That was crazy! Say!!! Who are you guys, huh? Whaddaya want?!
- Raven: Oh... my gosh! You're him! You're Betelgeuse! The "Ghost with the Most"!
- Betelgeuse: That's right, babe. And you are...?
- Cyborg: We're the Teen Titans, dude! Renowned super heroes.
- Betelgeuse: Super heroes, huh? That doesn't sound good. Could get in my way.
- Beast Boy: What was that?
- Betelgeuse: Oh, nothing. Say, any of you folks up for a little inter-dimensional fun?
- Beast Boy: You know it, bro!
- Raven: Yeah, we are!
- Robin: Sounds like a plan to me!
- Cyborg: Booyah!
- Starfire: I would also appreciate the opportunity for a time of the fun.
- Betelgeuse: That's what I like to hear! Let's go!
- Bubbles: They're not coming back, are they?
- Buttercup: Told ya.
The Wizard of Oz World
- Starfire: Ooh, this land is so full of the wonder! The bright colours! The smiling faces! The spontaneous dance choreography!
The Goonies World
The LEGO Batman Movie World
- Robin: Ha! Too easy!
- Robin: Man, they sure know to treat heroes in THIS version of Gotham City!
- Robin: Oh hey, Batman!
- Robin: Oh, right. Forgot about that. Guess I'm not much better at driving the Batmobile in this dimension.
- Robin: Ok, people! Outta my way! Coming through! Look out! Super hero business!
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them World
- Beast Boy: Thanks for letting me work on my building skills, Newt my dude!
- Beast Boy: That should do it! Another quality construction from the one and only fantastic Beast Boy!
- Beast Boy: Uh, you got this right...? See ya!
- Raven: So that's my problem, Betelgeuse. Any advice on how to become a better builder?
- Betelgeuse: Hmm... Okay, how about we use our magic to build something together?
- Raven: Magic, huh? Sounds good but wouldn't that be cheating?
- Betelgeuse: Of course not! It's only cheating if you get caught! Hahahahaha!
- Raven: Hahaha... Gotta love that evil laugh.
The Wizard of Oz World
- Starfire: The fun! The joy!
- Random Person: Did you see that? She's a witch!
- Starfire: Oh, what a world...
The Goonies World
Return To LEGO Jump City
- Robin: Phew! I think I lost 'em. What are you guys doing here?
- Cyborg: The Goonies are mad at me.
- Starfire: The Land of Oz believes that I am the evil.
- Beast Boy: Let's just say my building skills need a little improvement.
- Robin: So, what about Raven? Where is she?
- Raven: Hey, check it out! My first ever model! Pretty cool, huh?
- Robin: Wow, Raven! How did you build that?
- Betelgeuse: Using her magic probably helped.
- Raven: Betelgeuse? You said you wouldn't tell.
- Betelgeuse: It's too bad, really. 'Cos I happen to know a thing or two on magic...
- Betelgeuse: ...not to mention, a little mischievous irony! Hahaha!
- Raven: Tricking me into building him a giant, evil gargoyle? Probably should have seen this coming. Sorry, guys.
- Robin: That's okay, Raven! We can blame you later. Right now, it's time for action! Titans, GO!
- Cyborg: Heeeeyy... Yoooouu... Guuuuys...!!!
- Starfire: I'll get you, Betelgeuse... And your giant gargoyle too...!!!
- Raven: Azarath... Metrion... Zinthos!
- Raven: No way! This thing feeds off my magic? Any ideas?
- Cyborg: Hold up. That thing's made of building bricks, right? So if we use our imaginations we can build something to fight it with!
- Raven: Hey, you're right, Cyborg!
- Robin: Yes! That's it! Titans, BUILD!
- Robin: Nice going, Cyborg! Woooaahh!
- Cyborg: Don't worry, Robin! I'll save...WHOAH!
- Cyborg: Beast Boy! You gotta re-build the car.
- Beast Boy: But I don't know how, dude! You're the better builder!
- Cyborg: You gotta try! I believe in you!
- Starfire: Perhaps it is time for me to show who is the master of the building!
- Cyborg: Yeah!
- Robin: Yes, Go, Starfire!
- Beast Boy: Hey, dudes!
- Beast Boy: Not too shabby, huh?
- Robin: How is a forklift gonna help us defeat Betelgeuse?
- Beast Boy: Uh... Guess you got a point there, bro... but it's still pretty sweet, right?
- Robin: Just build something else, Beast Boy! Quick!
- Cyborg: Man, don't stifle his creativity? You can do it, Beastie!
- Cyborg: Starfire!
- Beast Boy: Hey!
- Cyborg: Nice going, Beast Boy!
- Raven: Normal spells won't work I bet a little magic from THIS book will!
- Betelgeuse: Well, buddy... We had a good run.
- Raven: Azarath... Metrion... ZINTHOS!
- Robin: Great work, team. Nice thinking back there, Raven.
- Starfire: Yes, I am certain you are now well prepared for the contest of the building tomorrow.
- Raven: Maybe but I'd kinda like to get in a little more practice before we go home.
- Cyborg: Sounds cool. Don't see any reason to leave in a hurry anyway!
- Starfire: Perhaps we did not leave everyone with the most positive impression of ourselves.
- Starfire: Um. Hello, wonderful people made of the plastic building bricks. I...
- Starfire: It appears I am unable to reason with them. We must go now.
Return To Titans Tower
- Beast Boy: Knew we shouldn't have encouraged her.
- Cyborg: We might have still won it if SOMEONE hadn't re-built our model into a unflattering portrait of the judge, Beast Boy!
- Beast Boy: What are you talking about? I didn't do that!
- Raven: Oh, yeah. That was me.
- Cyborg and Beast Boy: WHAT?
- Raven: My dad didn't let me play with building bricks but he did teach me to win at all costs.
- Raven: I regret nothing.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.