This is the transcript page for the level The End is Tri.
Entering The LEGO Movie World
- Batman: This isn't Gotham.
- Gandalf: Nor is it Middle-earth. Unless they've redecorated...
- Wyldstyle: It's the Octan Tower. Except gravity's all wrong.
- Benny: Gravity's all wrong?!
- Benny: I think I would've noticed something like that!
- Benny: Whoa!
- Wyldstyle: As I was saying... We should be falling towards that...
- Wyldstyle: I mean, I'm glad we're not.
- Batman: The Tri's already altering this dimension... Let's move.
The Tri Defeated
- Wyldstyle: Yeah - that looks like a bit of Vortech to me!
- Gandalf: I can almost taste the malevolence emanating from it!
- Batman: Well, *it's* about to taste some justice!
- Batman: Whoa!
- Gandalf: Whoa!
- Wyldstyle: Whoa!
- Wyldstyle: It's collapsing in on itself!
- Gandalf: I hope X-PO thought of provide us with a means of escape, too!
- Batman: He better have!
- Batman: Hmph...
- Wyldstyle: Ow!
- Gandalf: Agh!
- MetalBeard: Wyldstyle!
- Frodo: Gandalf, you got out!
- Gandalf: Of the frying pan, yes.
- Robin: Did you destroy the piece of Vortech?
- Batman: We did. But if that's what a tiny piece of Vortech can do, we're going to need help.
- Wyldstyle: From who?
- Batman: From a few of our new friends. And maybe a enemy, too.
- Batman: The world is about to end.
- Ray Stantz: Judgement day...
- Batman: Yes. Only worse. I'll fill you in...
Doctor Who World
- Twelfth Doctor: Thanks for the helping hand...
- Twelfth Doctor: ...That Zygon webbing gets everywhere.
Midway Arcade World
- Batman: We need your your assistance! Everything everywhere is at risk!
- Wyldstyle: I guess that's space-ship for "how can I help you?".
Portal 2 World
- GLaDOS: You came back. Have you missed me?
- Batman: We need your help.
- GLaDOS: Help? Ha. Ha. Ha. Tell it to my morality core.
- GLaDOS: Oh that's right - it was removed and replaced with an *amorality* core instead.
- GLaDOS: Which will make I am about to do to you so much easier.
- Wyldstyle: Phew! I guess we'll be seeing a nicer side of her from now on!
- GLaDOS: And that is because you are a fool. A fool with stupid hair.
- Wyldstyle: Wuh?! Hey!
- GLaDOS: The morality core merely restrains my physical actions, not my thoughts. Take it out.
- Batman: Only if you help us first.
Return to Planet Vorton
- Twelfth Doctor: Okay, where's this Al you need repairing?
- GLaDOS: Here. I need a morality core which needs uninstalling.
- Twelfth Doctor: Nice try.
- Wyldstyle: Here. Can you fix him?
- Twelfth Doctor: No problem. I used to have a dog that did this all the time...
- X-PO: Awesome! Well done!
Planet Vorton with Friends
- Batman: GLaDOS - have you figured out a safe way to get us back to Foundation Prime?
- GLaDOS: Yes. Do not concern yourself. There is zero chance of my being harmed.
- Gandalf: What does it matter? Lord Vortech controls the very fabric of the world. He's invulnerable.
- Batman: But what if he wasn't in a world? Remember when he trapped us?
- Twelfth Doctor: Oh, what's good for the goose is good for the gander, eh? It could work.
- X-PO: Hold on a second. You're talking about trapping Lord Vortech in a Rift Loop?
- Twelfth Doctor: It'd have to be flawless, though...
- Twelfth Doctor: Not like that shoddy one I rescued you three from...
- Wyldstyle: Can you do it?
- Twelfth Doctor: I'm The Doctor! I might be able to.
- Dalek: Was it four or five sugars, Doctor?
- Twelfth Doctor: C'mon, X-PO.
- Batman: Okay. We'll keep Vortech busy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.