This is the transcript page for the level The Final Showdown.
The Mercado Building
- Abby Yates: This might be the crazy bunch but I think he's got that machine up and running again. C'mon.
- Abby Yates: Oh, Kevin!
- Kevin: Is that what this things name is? It seems more like a Chet to me.
- Kevin: He's all yours.
- Rowan: What form would you prefer I take?
- Patty Tolan: Well, I'll tell you what I prefer. I prefer something nice and cute like a friendly ghost.
- Rowan: Oh, is this what you want? Something more familiar?
- Patty Tolan: Thank you very much for being reasonable.
- Abby Yates: This isn't good.
- Patty Tolan: What part of small and friendly did he not understand?
- Abby Yates: Run. Run.
- Abby Yates: Come on! Don't let him get away.
- Patty Tolan: I sure hope these things can stop him.
Into the Connection Dimension
- Abby Yates: We need to reverse the portal. It's gonna take a insane amount of energy.
- Patty Tolan: Yooo, what about that nuclear thing on the top of the car?
- Jillian Holtzmann: If we can get those reactors super critical inside of the vortex the beta radiation could 180 the polarity.
- Abby Yates: It'll turn the portal into a ghost trap. Nice thinking, Patty.
- Erin Gilbert: It's working!
- Erin Gilbert: He's too strong We can't let the portal close with him still here.
- Abby Yates: Alright ladies, let's loosen his grip.
- Erin Gilbert: Abby, hang on! I'm coming.
- Patty Tolan: The portal's closing!
- Abby Yates: Erin.
- Erin Gilbert: I wasn't going to leave you twice.
- Erin Gilbert: We need that rope, it's our ticket out of here!
- Erin Gilbert: Abby, the portal is collapsing! It's now or never!
- Erin Gilbert: What year is it?
- Jillian Holtzmann: It's twenty-forty.
- Abby Yates: Was that it, huh?
- Jillian Holtzmann: Yeah, you did it!
- Erin Gilbert: We all did it.
- Kevin: That's right, we all did it!
- News Reporter: In the aftermath of the events, authorities are still trying to understand what happened in Times Square and throughout the city.
- News Reporter: The big question is, was it the four women who refer to themselves as Ghostbusters, who actually thwarted the attack? We may never know.
- Jennifer Lynch: Sorry I am late.
- Jennifer Lynch: We wanna thank you.
- Jennifer Lynch: Actually we would like to continue to study this subject fully funded. You know we need to be better prepared, just in case.
- Jennifer Lynch: Whatever you need going forward. Anything at all.
- Erin Gilbert: Anything?
- Patty Tolan: Oh, now we are talking.
- Jillian Holtzmann: Second floor's mine.
- Patty Tolan: You can't claim a whole floor.
- Jillian Holtzmann: I just did!
- Abby Yates: Not bad, ghost girl.
- Erin Gilbert: Thank you, and I proudly take that title.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.