This is the transcript page for the level The Fortress of Solitude.
- Batman: Computer, how do I put The Joker in the The Phantom Zone?
- Computer: Joker can only be put in the Phantom Zone using the Phantom Zone Projector.
- Computer: Current location of the Phantom Zone Projector is at Superman’s Fortress of Solitude, deep inside the atomic cauldron.
- Computer: However, biometric analysis indicates only a object with a two-point-three-one centimetre circumference can enter the cauldron.
- Batman: I can’t fit in there with these darn shoulders. I’m way too buff.
- Computer: Additionally, once inside the cauldron, multiple Kryptonian defense system engage.
- Computer: Including the acid moat, ring of napalm, jaws of death.
- Computer: Chance of total mission failure is one-hundred-and-ten percent.
- Batman: Those are not great odds. Wait a minute.
- Batman: Hey, kid!
- Robin: Yes, sir?
- Batman: Hmm. Follow me.
- Batman: By the way, it’s not cool to borrow someone’s clothes without asking first.
- Robin: Sorry.
- Robin: Uh, shouldn’t we check with Bruce Wayne that it’s okay for me to go with you?
- Batman: Nah, it’s okay. We’ve actually shared custody of you.
- Robin: Hot diggidy dog!
The Fortress of Solitude
- Batman: Okay, here’s the plan. I’ll keep Superman busy, while you sneak into that vent and get the projector? Got it.
- Robin: Copy that.
- Superman: Batman!
- Superman: Hey everyone, Batman’s here.
- Batman: You’re having a party?
- Superman: You didn’t get your invite?
- Superman: We were all wondering why you weren’t here.
- Superman: Weren’t we?
- The Flash, Wonder Woman and Aquaman: Yes, we were.
- Superman: Well, it must’ve got lost in the mail. So that’s that completely explained.
- Robin: Aargh!
- Robin: Hup!
- Batman: He’s my plus one.
- Superman: Enjoy the party.
Into The Fortress of Solitude’s Atomic Cauldron
- Batman: Are you ready to do this?
- Robin: I was born ready—
- Robin: Oh, hang on, my shoelace.
- Robin: (HUMS TO HIMSELF)
- Robin: Sorry, I was born re—
- Robin: Oh, my other shoelace.
- Robin: Okay, I was born—
- Batman: Just move!
The Fortress of Solitude’s Atomic Cauldron
- Robin: Any advice?
- Batman: Just stay calm.
- Batman: JUMP!
- Robin: Got it!
- Batman: Next stop, Gotham City. It’s time to deal with The Joker once and for all.
- Robin: So how do get back out?
Outside the Arkham Asylum
- Batman: We should be in and out in no time.
- Prison Guard: It’s Batman! Oh my gosh, thank heavens you’re here!
- Batman: Got an escape, huh? Don’t worry, I’ll get on it, but first if you could stand aside we need to—
- Prison Guard: Me and my friends here have a doozy of a problem and you are just the guy to solve it, What with your obvious costume building prowess.
- Batman: No, sorry. I just need to —
- Prison Guard: See, we’ve ordered a life-sized Balorg for our role-playing session this weekend but only part of it appears to have turned up.
- Batman: It’s actually important that we—
- Prison Guard: If you could find where that other truck has gotten to and put it all together for us, well, we would do anything for you.
- Batman: Does that includes shutting up and letting us past?
- Prison Guard: Sure!
- Batman: Fine.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.