When brothers Mikey and Brand's house faces foreclosure, they and their friends (together known as "The Goonies") find a mysterious treasure map in Mikey's attic, apparently leading to One-Eyed Willy’s Pirate Ship. The Goonies set off on an adventure to find the treasure and save the Goon Docks while evading the criminal crime family known as the Fratellis, except with the help of Sloth, a brother to the Fratellis with a very distorted face, but with inhuman strength.
- 71267 Level Pack
*Not included physically, but playable in-game upon completing the Goonies level.
- Mama Fratelli
- Jake Fratelli
- Francis Fratelli
- One-Eyed Willy
- Mr. Walsh
- Mrs. Walsh
- Elgin Perkins
- Troy Perkins
- Astoria, Oregon
- In the movie, Chunk attempts to call the Sheriff for help, but he assumes that it's another prank call like "the creatures that multiply when you throw water on them", a reference to Gremlins. Coincidentally, Corey Feldman, who plays Mouth in The Goonies, also plays Pete Fountaine, a supporting character in Gremlins.
- The portal for the Goonies has octopus tentacles, while there is not an octopus in the final cut of the film, there is one in a deleted scene, 2 of the Goonies are attacked by a giant octopus, Data warded off the creature with a radio.
- Game designers James McLaughlin and Arthur Parsons have said that the Goonies is their favorite movie.
- While many of the franchises featured are based on more mainstream franchises, this one is an unusual case, as it is based on a cult film.
- The Goonies Level will allow to players to play the full movie from Sloth's and Chunk's perspectives.
- On a Reddit Q&A livestream, Arthur Parsons revealed that the Goonies characters will be receiving new audio.