This is the transcript page for the level The Mercado Building.
Zhu's Chinese Restaurant
- Abby Yates: Alright I would like to remind everybody here that in a very short amount of time we have seen multiple class four malevolent apparitions.
- Erin Gilbert: He's using the devices to charge the ley lines. He's creating a...
- Erin Gilbert: Vortex!
- Abby Yates: Vortex!
- Abby Yates: Okay, if he gets one of his machines in there, and it's big enough, he's gonna be able to rip a hole right through that barrier.
- Erin Gilbert: Ok, what is there, now?
- Jillian Holtzmann: The Mercado.
- Patty Tolan: Guys, this is the dude that was at the subway that was talking about cataclysms, this is him.
- Abby Yates: Ladies, let's gear up and hit that Mercado.
Encounter with Rowan
- Abby Yates: Stop right there.
- Abby Yates: I know you're having a ball bringing all of these ghosts into New York but the thing is, we happen to like the world the way it is.
- Rowan: Then you must have been afforded the basic dignity and respect of a human being which I have been denied.
- Rowan: Luckily, I am not the only one seeking revenge.
- Rowan: When these barriers are destroyed, an army of the undead will return to pester the living.
- Erin Gilbert: Pester the living doesn't sound so bad.
- Rowan: To pester the living, with unspeakable pain and torment.
- Jillian Holtzmann: I think the word we are looking for is apocalypse. Apocalypse.
- Abby Yates: Shut it down.
- Abby Yates: WAIT WAIT WAIT! WOOOAH!
- Abby Yates: Stop what you're doing!
- Abby Yates: Police are already on their way.
- Abby Yates: It's over, you're going to jail, Rowan.
- Rowan: Well, in that case... bye.
- Jillian Holtzmann: That's a weird move.
- Abby Yates: See if you can shut that thing down.
- Erin Gilbert: Okay, well that's over.
- Patty Tolan: Man it smells like burnt bologna and regrets down here.
- Agent Hawkins: The mayor needs a word, ladies...
Mayor Bradley's Office
- Mayor Bradley: Hey there you are,. Welcome. I'm sorry for the mess and for the drama. Please come sit down.
- Mayor Bradley: We're going to have to make the public believe that you're frauds.
- Jillian Holtzmann: Whaaaaat?
- Jennifer Lynch: The human brain, you know it could only handle so much. If... if... everyone knew what was going on, you know there'd be panic.
- Abby Yates: What?
- Mayor Bradley: These gentlemen are on it. Le the government do their work.
- Mayor Bradley: Thank you all so much for coming.
- Jennifer Lynch: It's fraudulent and unsafe, frankly, you know these "Ghost-Busters" are, are creating a unnecessary panic in a sad grab for fame.
- Erin Gilbert: Ah, they, they're painting us as delusional frauds.
- Patty Tolan: Man...Forget them dudes Erin, you need to shake it off, you know how many people you saved!
- Jillian Holtzmann: Yah, let's go out. Get something to eat.
- Erin Gilbert: Ahh, I'll see you guys tommorrow.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.