This is the transcript page for the level The Mysterious Voyage of Homer.
The Simpsons House
- Homer: Heeeeeey! Who cut somethin' outta my paper?!?
- Homer: Hello?
- Homer: Oh, hi, Lenny.
- Homer: No, why would I need a ride this afternoon?
- Homer: To the big annual what?
- Homer: Ah well, if it was big and annual I'm sure they'd have mentioned it in the newspaper.
- Homer: Yeah, it's a lazy dog-dangling afternoon...
- Homer: ...but something's a bit off.
- Homer: I gotta get some fresh air.
- Homer: What's that smell?
- Homer: Onions... chilli power... cumin... juicy ground chuck! It's chilli!
- Homer: Oh my gosh... I'm missing the chilli cook off!
- Homer: More please!
- Homer: Well Chief, don't quit your day job, whatever that is.
- Homer: Ooh, I don't feel so good.
- Homer: What's happening to me?
- Homer: Okay, retrace your steps. Woke up, fought with Marge, ate Guatemalan insanity peppers, then I... oh!
Follow The Tortoise
- Homer: Hey buddy! Get back there with the other rocks!
- Homer: Huh? A tortoise?
- Homer: Follow the... Uh! This must be why I'm here! Follow the what? Follow the what?!
- Homer: Hurry up!
- Homer: D'OH!
- Homer: Get moving you stupid... When I'm kicking you, that means hurry up! Come on!
- Homer: Oh, you want me to climb that, huh? No problemo!
- Homer: D'OH!
- Homer: Ohhh! I hate this place! Why am I here?
- Coyote: There is a lesson you must learn.
- Homer: If it's about laying off the insanity peppers, I'm way ahead of you.
- Coyote: No, I speak of a deeper wisdom. The problem Homer, is that the mind is always chattering away, with a thousand thoughts at once.
- Homer: Yeah, that's me alright.
- Coyote: You must find your soulmate.
- Homer: Soulmate?
- Coyote: Your kindred spirit. The one with whom you share an unspoken bond.
- Homer: Hey wait! Come back! Aww!
- Homer: Uh! A ghost train! And so little time to get out of the way! Now less... Now none! Argh!
- Homer: D'oh!
- Homer: Whaaa?
- Homer: Golf course?
- Homer: Maybe the desert was just a sand trap?
- Homer: Wherever my soulmate is, it's not here.
- Homer: Ooh, I give up.
- Homer: Huh? What's that blinking light?
- Homer: The lighthouse keeper!
- Homer: The loneliest man in the world.
- Homer: He'll understand me!
- Homer: A machine! Earl's a machine? Oh that's just perfect. Homer's desperate search for a soulmate has yielded a lighthouse keeping robot. Oh, wow!
- Homer: Alone! I'm alone. I'm a lonely, insignificant speck on a has-been planet orbited by a cold, indifferent sun.
- Homer: Oh Marge!
- Homer: In your face, space coyote!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.