This is the transcript page for the level The Phantom Zone.
Entering New York City
- Gandalf: Hey!
- Gandalf: Accursed pilfering phantasm...
- Batman: Ghosts?
- Wyldstyle: G-G-Ghosts!
- Gandalf: Surely you're not scared of a few... spectres?
- Batman: I ain't afraid of no ghosts.
- Gandalf: Hmm, the dead don't rise from their graves without good reason. We should find out what it is...
- Batman: They look like they're coming from over there. Come on.
Encounter with the Ghostbusters
- General Zod: Now that's what I call a Phantom Zone!
- Egon Spengler: Ray, this looks extraordinally bad...
- General Zod: The Foundation Element. Good.
- General Zod: Your co-operation is noted.
- Ray Stantz: Whoa!
- General Zod: Without the Ghostbusters, the pitiful residents of this planet won't stand a chance. New Krypton will rise from their ashes.
- Batman: Krypton? This is the one time I'd be happy to see Superman.
- Batman: Not so fast, Zod.
- Batman: We have to get that Foundation Element before they can escape!
- Gandalf: Indeed... although I suspect we may encounter other some otherworldly resistance.
Encounter with General Zod
- General Zod: An impressive performance for such insignificant forms of life. However, you find yourself between me and a glorious New Krypton... So I'm afraid that your practical species is about to become extinct.
- Wyldstyle: An evil Superman. Great. What else could go wrong?
- Batman: His ship has laser cannons.
- Wyldstyle: Yeh, thanks.
- General Zod: KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!
General Zod Defeated
- Batman: Kryptonite.
- Batman: I'll take that.
- General Zod: One solitary Foundation Element won't help you much when Lord Vortech comes for you...
- General Zod: You are as doomed as I.
- Batman: We'll see.
- Wyldstyle: Good. I've had enough of spooks.
- Gandalf: They aren't all bad.
- Wyldstyle: I have grave doubts.
- Gandalf: Nice one.
- X-PO: Another Foundation Element - nice work. You guys have exceeded my expectations.
- Batman: Yeah, that's kinda my thing.
- X-PO: So, what do you want to do next? Maybe kick back, have a cappuccino, see what's on the DVR--
- Gandalf: What we want to do next is rescue our compatriots and save the entire universe!
- X-PO: Wow. This guy is more literal than I am, and I'm a robot. Okay. The next Foundation Element is located within a trans-reality pocket dimension.
- Batman: What does that mean?
- X-PO: It means it will be... Weird.
- Wyldstyle: Sure, that'll make a change...
- Wyldstyle: You see who I've been hanging out with? Weird's not a problem for me.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.