This is the transcript page for the level The Phantom Zone.
- Batman: How did he even decorate this place so fast?
- The Joker: Hello Batman, what happened to your friends?
- Batman: I don't need friends. I don't need anyone.
- The Joker: You know what, Bats? For once I think you may be right.
- Batman: What?
- The Joker: In fact, I've decided there's someone that I really need to cut out of my life.
- Batman: And who's that?
- The Joker: Take a guess!
- Batman: Wait--!
- The Joker: Everybody! Let's go and blow up the energy plant! Grab a bomb on the way out. GO GO GO!
The Phantom Zone
- Phantom Zone: Welcome to the Phantom Zone, Bad Guy.
- Batman: What are you talking about, I'm Batman, I was sent here by mistake.
- Phantom Zone: You're not a bad guy?
- Batman: Don't be ridiculous, no.
- Phantom Zone: Okay, let's check your file.
- Batman: Please, by all means.
Into The Phantom Zone
- Barbara: "Code red! Batman and a child accomplice are attempting to infiltrate Arkham Asylum!"
- Phantom Zone: That's not good.
- Batman: "You put that kid on the next jet to the orphanage."
- Phantom Zone: And that wasn't nice, either.
- Batman: 'You mean nothing to me".
- Phantom Zone: That doesn't do you any favours--
- Batman: They were all taken out of context!
- Phantom Zone: You even abandoned your friends.
- Batman: No, no I was trying to protect them.
- Phantom Zone: Well, why don't you see how that turned out?
- Batman: I need to get down there and stop this!
- Phantom Zone: Well, I don't understand. You left those people behind and now you want to save them?
- Batman: Yes... Yes, of course I do!
- Batman: I can fix this. I'll do whatever you want. You've just gotta let me go down there and save them!
- Phantom Zone: Well...
- Batman: And I'll send back the villains that escaped on your shift.
- Phantom Zone: Okay, I'm convinced.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.