FANDOM


  • Since their not gowing to make an offical Lord Vortech figure i decided (for fun) to take up the task to create a 3D Lego figure of Lord Vortech

    Link to file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mSzay_xLt1yKr6s8M3kBMtha_x99Lkc5

    Take a look to what i got and see what you think (this is version 1 of it) 

      Loading editor
    • I think you can make a Lord Vortech figure like this:

      Mask: Lego Chima Scorm mask (A little bit colored)

      Head: Idk

      Armor: Lego Chima Chi armor (First variant)

      Torso: Some random blue torso just print it

      Arms: The Ninjago Cole RX's figure arms

      Hands: Random blue hands

      Legs: Idk

        Loading editor
    • Chimadino wrote:
      I think you can make a Lord Vortech figure like this:

      Mask: Lego Chima Scorm mask (A little bit colored)

      Head: Idk

      Armor: Lego Chima Chi armor (First variant)

      Torso: Some random blue torso just print it

      Arms: The Ninjago Cole RX's figure arms

      Hands: Random blue hands

      Legs: Idk

      He means a game accurate model of Vortech, not a real figure made with existing parts.

        Loading editor
    • yes it just a 3D modle but it be cool if someone could actually pull it off; the programe i used provides 3D printing (though i dought it will simply work like that)

      Also it a prototype it not perfect

        Loading editor
    • Searingjet wrote:
      Chimadino wrote:
      I think you can make a Lord Vortech figure like this:

      Mask: Lego Chima Scorm mask (A little bit colored)

      Head: Idk

      Armor: Lego Chima Chi armor (First variant)

      Torso: Some random blue torso just print it

      Arms: The Ninjago Cole RX's figure arms

      Hands: Random blue hands

      Legs: Idk

      He means a game accurate model of Vortech, not a real figure made with existing parts.

      Ok I just showed that how someone can create a phisical figure. I don't even have some parts.

        Loading editor
    • Chimadino wrote:

      Searingjet wrote:
      Chimadino wrote:
      I think you can make a Lord Vortech figure like this:

      Mask: Lego Chima Scorm mask (A little bit colored)

      Head: Idk

      Armor: Lego Chima Chi armor (First variant)

      Torso: Some random blue torso just print it

      Arms: The Ninjago Cole RX's figure arms

      Hands: Random blue hands

      Legs: Idk

      He means a game accurate model of Vortech, not a real figure made with existing parts.

      Ok I just showed that how someone can create a phisical figure. I don't even have some parts.

      That isn't relevant to the topic of the thread, which is about creating a 3D model of Vortech.

        Loading editor
    • If you know how to make LEGO Decal you can print out the texture files and apply them into a blank LEGO mimifigure

        Loading editor
    • ResearchAgent wrote:
      If you know how to make LEGO Decal you can print out the texture files and apply them into a blank LEGO mimifigure

      I don't know what you are talking about.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.