|Vehicles and/or Gadgets||None|
|Occupation||Detective and crime investigator|
|Residence||Coolsville, Ohio, USA|
Velma Dinkley is the brains and the youngest member of Mystery Inc, originally from Coolsville, Ohio, USA. She often investigates the scene with perception, usually the one who looks into the clues left around the site and coming up with possible theories. Sometimes, she does feel overshadowed from Fred sometimes taking the credit. There are several times that show she can be insecure about herself, such as wanting to change her diet upon seeing a horrifying chicken dinner.
A common running gag in the series with Velma is that she would sometimes accidentally losses her eye glasses, she couldn't see well without them, that she is often seen looking for them on the floor, saying "My glasses. I can't find my glasses!"
At the begining of the level Velma alongside the rest of the Mystery Inc. are investigating the case of The Mummy that apperes on the Mansion of Fred's Uncle, Arthur. Scooby and Shaggy investigate the abandoned fairground, meanwhile she, Fred and Daphne look for clues on the mansion. Velma is the last one to be captured. She is captured when she lost her glasses and gets trapped in a sarcophagus. She alongside Daphne and Fred manages to escape and reunites with Shaggy and Scooby on the tent of the fairground. They found Lord Vortech's mummy disguise and believe that they solved the case.
- She is voiced by mindy Cohn, who has voiced her in most Scooby-Doo media released from 2002 to 2015.
- This game marks one of the last times she voiced the character before being succeeded by Kate Miccuci.
- The Quest A Right Spectacle is based on the recurring running gag of her losing her eyeglasses which happens often in all incarnations of Scooby-Doo!.
- Even though she, Fred, and Daphne are the Citizens in Peril of Mystery Mansion Mash-Up, Velma is used to represent them.
- She makes a cameo in the first level of the 2016 Ghostbusters Story Pack as she passes by Abby, Jillian, and Erin.
- She and Mystery Inc. have met Batman and Robin twice in The New Scooby-Doo Movies: both episodes of question has them trying to catch the Joker and Penguin.